The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2015 edition

Reminds me of Mad Max story telling blurb from the original movie ... "Mister Walker. Misses Walker!"

Horizon looks pretty cool. I guess I'm a bit of a Guerrilla games fan, for their visual pushing prowess and sense of style.

Dunno if games with strictly female protags sell great though, I guess with notable exception of Tomb Raider.

I guess I'm not paying attention but did they mention release windows on either Horizon or TLG?

LOL Assad Kibbelbash

Lol, I changed my post! I'm not actually one of those people hanging out for The Last Guardian, haven't played Shadow of the Colossus or ICO but I know how much it means to people. Didn't know if people were expecting to see it though, if it was expected then it's not such a big deal. But Rangers said GAF was down.

I'm reading a liveblog so can't say for sure but the gameplay seemed more of the same which is what people are after I'm sure.

I liked the Horizons demo, worth following for me. I didn't get much from TLG. It's a neat system to use two people to solve a problem, but yelling those commands got irritating for me.

Did Sony just win E3 merely by confirming The Last Guardian for 2016?

It seemed that way at first, you could feel the electricity in the crowd at the announce, but then it looked so dated I think it took a lot of the wind out of the crowd (and I assume internet). After the trailer applause seemed muted.

I think everybody just assumed it would be PS4 only by now and it didn't look it.

Back