The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2015 edition

It's a little late, but I'm going to stay up and watch it. Excited to see what Sony has to show although I still haven't picked up a PS4 yet. I probably will this holiday with SFV next year on my list for sure as well as Uncharted 4.

Not a lot of other titles that aren't multiplat that peak my interest that I can think of right now.

A new God of War will change all that for me.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015...d_several_hundred_dollars_on_project_morpheus

Yoshida said morpheus will be several hundred, so that puts the bar at $300+. Hopefully they will announce the price tonight but that could be too early.
For that price it is going to be a very high quality device. Or so it should. I think PS5 is going to come with a Morpheus by default, in 2013 the world wasn't ready for VR yet.

http://www.onlysp.com/doom-trailers-and-executive-producer-reconfirm-1080p-60fps-target/

Heck, I'm in the US and the Sony time is pushing sort of late for my tastes, especially if they might start a bit late due to technical difficulties or run longer than expected, both of which has happened in previous E3 conferences.
I always end up watching Sony conferences and I am more in the green side. and don't own a PS4. But I have no luck with Xbox presentations. Today my connection barely worked and I got home in time to watch it and felt disappointed I couldn't watch it in the end -6:30PM European time for me.

Most surprisingly is that I am in Europe and it's almost 3AM here, but I am going to watch a little out of curiosity, probably not the entire event. I am going to kill time creating a thread about Fast Racing Neo, a game which is similar to F-Zero.

Heck, I'm in the US and the Sony time is pushing sort of late for my tastes, especially if they might start a bit late due to technical difficulties or run longer than expected, both of which has happened in previous E3 conferences.

Really depends on your time zone... 6pm isn't really late for the people on the West Coast (PDT). But yes, people like me who live in Michigan, 9pm is somewhat pushing it.

Cyan, the conference is available on demand on the X1 dash if you want to catch it later.
Whoops! I thought I was on the MS conference thread--sorry about the crossover.

Most surprisingly is that I am in Europe and it's almost 3AM here, but I am going to watch a little out of curiosity, probably not the entire event. I am going to kill time creating a thread about Fast Racing Neo, a game which is similar to F-Zero.
Awwww... You're going to miss TLG at the end of the conference, and the crowd going batshit crazy!

Awwww... You're going to miss TLG at the end of the conference, and the crowd going batshit crazy!d
They say dreaming is free.., so nothing wrong with your prediction. Let me tell you... TLG is in the imagination of the people Mr. Fox, that game is a carcass, let it die in peace. There is nothing known about it for a long time.

On another note, do you think Sony will start to work in backwards compatibility now? I think so. The only problem I see here is NVidia, they are very secretive about their technology, so a future BC will depend on how open they are about RSX.

No! The fans are willing it into existence!

Isn't the cell impossible to emulate? There's no way BC is happening in software. They should have made the optional BC module for $99 or something at launch, now it's just too late. The useful moment for BC was the first two years.

It looks the same as it did 5 years ago.

Maybe it's still a PS3 game?
EDIT: Nop, it's PS4.

Back