E3 Predictions 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 86764
  • Start date
Gears of War is already leaked ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It can cost someone his job so won't say what. It will anyways be revealed soon, the IP is not on XOne yet is all I can say.

Sweet, I am going with
Rallisport Challenge
PGR (insert one Forza per year, each on a three year cycle)
Crimson Skies (Please)
Bloodwake
Kameo
ET

Microsoft buys team ico, TLG announced as an XB1 exclusive.
...your turn to wait forever, and get your dreams broken every year. Ha!

I'm sorry ...

... but ...

.... fuck Mass Effect 3. The way the games lied to you about your decisions having any bearing whatsoever on the ending, and then dumping a literal (and terrible) Deux Ex Machina multiple choice ending on you - like a hooligan having a shit in a hospital bed - was unforgivable.

343i might have 343i'd Halo, but Bioware Bioware'd themselves, and in the process Bioware'd everyone. Mess Effect.

It's the wound that never healed. Like a pre-antibiotic amputation that still seeps putrid Star Child years after.

It can cost someone his job so won't say what. It will anyways be revealed soon, the IP is not on XOne yet is all I can say.
My my... things are getting interesting.. I guess it's not another Perfect Dark.

I want a Darkstalkers game, exclusive for the Xbox One. I really like the characters of that game.

Nintendo -
New Metroid title OR Donkey Kong title from retro.
Starfox is dated and gets a proper debut.
XCX - is given a release date and english voice actors are finally revealed.
I'm holding out for a new IP reveal or a port that no one as expecting.

Sony -
Heavenly Sword 2,I can feel it in my bones.
They did a film for the first game and they're releasing
a new rachet & clank to coincide with the film coming next
year. So I'm going with that.

Microsoft -
Can't really think of anything for them unfortunately because I haven't
kept up with Microsoft since I got my ps4.

Bethesda - Doom reveal.
EA - Mass Effect 4 reveal.
Dead Space 4 ? or maybe a reboot ?

Ubisoft - At a loss for Ubi as well.

I can do without the leaks, or telling information that could hurt someone and/or their family, etc. I have heard one thing on resolution for a certain game, I just am scratching my head and if it pans out then I will share it (in total disbelief though, lol).

On more to the topic, I wonder if anything does become of that rumor with Star Citizen being courted by MS for PC (you know what I mean, they did not approach them for console) - I would guess it would be to take it Win10 only and maybe into the MS store keeping it out of Steam?

Star Citizen Win 10 only is hard to imagine, considering how much crowd funding went into that game. That kind of deal would be a pretty hard sell, even if most users wouldn't suffer too much on account of Win10 being a free upgrade.

Star Citizen Win 10 only is hard to imagine, considering how much crowd funding went into that game. That kind of deal would be a pretty hard sell, even if most users wouldn't suffer too much on account of Win10 being a free upgrade.
Free upgrade only for an year of use, right? They plan to charge after that. So, what happens if I don't want win 10 after the first year of upgrade?

Free Win 10 to everyone who upgrades in the first year. There is no subscription fee and no ongoing cost. If you own windows 7/8 now and want Win 10 for free, you get it for free. If you wait a year, you'll have to buy a new Win 10 license. New licenses of Win 10 will cost (flat fee, as per now), including on IHV PCs, and businesses are being charged too.

I can do without the leaks, or telling information that could hurt someone and/or their family, etc. I have heard one thing on resolution for a certain game, I just am scratching my head and if it pans out then I will share it (in total disbelief though, lol).

On more to the topic, I wonder if anything does become of that rumor with Star Citizen being courted by MS for PC (you know what I mean, they did not approach them for console) - I would guess it would be to take it Win10 only and maybe into the MS store keeping it out of Steam?
I've heard they have approached them for console but not xbox one. Makes sense since the game keeps getting pushed back. Could be a good launch title for a 2018 system

Back