The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Still here in Serbia we have "40 day" ceremony after some person has died, which was build on old belief that after 40 days the spirit of the deceased can finally go to rest. Modern version entails just visiting the grave and saying final goodbyes.

As do we here in Greece. :)

I don't even watch his videos nor give him a dislike, because I don't like giving dislikes, I just ignore what I don't like. angryjoe is a malicious influence, imo.

I don't like him either... The weird thing is, I agree with most of his reviews...
Total Biscuit though, is a lot better.

I usually associate Balkan music with Kusturica's movies ;)
Goran Bregovic does the music in many of his films!
This is from "Le temps de gitans".
It is a gypsy song. Translated and covered in most Balkan countries, Turkey and Poland.
W3 music, has a gypsy feel to it.

Last edited:
CDP did not mention this change in the patch list.
If you had not mentioned it I would never, ever had looked for it.
It's fairly explicit in the PS4 change log:

Adds a series of color-blind friendly features, improves visibility of tracks, marks, footprints and scent clues. Colour-blind friendly features can be enabled in the Options\Gameplay submenu.

It's fairly explicit in the PS4 change log:

Adds a series of color-blind friendly features, improves visibility of tracks, marks, footprints and scent clues. Colour-blind friendly features can be enabled in the Options\Gameplay submenu.

I yet have not had the opportunity to play the game on my PS4 this week.
I read only the the patch notes they released to the press and there's no mention of that change.

I yet have not had the opportunity to play the game on my PS4 this week.
I read only the the patch notes they released to the press and there's no mention of that change.
Perhaps Sony require patch notes be explicit when it comes to accessibility issues.

It seems that I now get much more XP. It might be a placebo though...my actual problem is now that I level up so fast, that a lot of missions turn grey. I did to much of those questions marks and other things.

I guess the 'right way' to play level up is to do all missions first until you only have red available. Then start to do questions mark quests and other things to level up to turn other missions green.

Wrt to Skellige...I just did a fantastic side quest, where you help a son of the local Jarl. This was quite epic imo and maybe my favourite quest so far.
Furthermore, I like Skellige the best wrt graphics. There is so much trees, bushes, gras and whatever around...it is astounding. I really love that everything is constantly moving in the wind - I like it. This also clearly gives me that 'next-gen' feeling during playing...as so much vegetation is not possible on old gen consoles imo.

Game really is a blast. I also have the feeling that the new patch (might be placebo) improves a bit the load times, and also the streaming...which might be connected.

I wonder if I should defrag my PS4 HDD using the debug mode of the PS4...does anyone know if this improves performance?

Wrt to Skellige...I just did a fantastic side quest, where you help a son of the local Jarl. This was quite epic imo and maybe my favourite quest so far.
Tell me when you do a quest in Skellige that isn't helping the son of the local Jarl ;)

Anyone has troubles with Raptr [AMD Game Evolved] app not showing its in-game overlay in Witcher 3? I want to record some HQ videos, but this bug is preventing me.

Oh, stupid question: where do I check how much time I have already spend with this game??

Go to Inventory and press R2 to get stat screen. On the bottom of it there will be play time [but many users report that counter is broken].

It seems that I now get much more XP. It might be a placebo though...my actual problem is now that I level up so fast, that a lot of missions turn grey. I did to much of those questions marks and other things.

I guess the 'right way' to play level up is to do all missions first until you only have red available. Then start to do questions mark quests and other things to level up to turn other missions green.

Curious, because I'm level 21 but still have access to go back and work on missions whose "suggested" level requirement is much less. Still have "tons of question marks. For me I believe the only missions that have turned grey are "completed" or perhaps are dependent on another mission being completed. (this is on PC but should be same on console)

Curious, because I'm level 21 but still have access to go back and work on missions whose "suggested" level requirement is much less. Still have "tons of question marks. For me I believe the only missions that have turned grey are "completed" or perhaps are dependent on another mission being completed. (this is on PC but should be same on console)

Yes! You can go back and do the grey missions whenever you want. The problem (in my experience, maybe I am wrong) is that I only get about 5XP or so, when I finish those...so in some sense I lose XP when I don't manage the quest log correctly...I am only talking about optimising my XP income :)

Yes! You can go back and do the grey missions whenever you want. The problem (in my experience, maybe I am wrong) is that I only get about 5XP or so, when I finish those...so in some sense I lose XP when I don't manage the quest log correctly...I am only talking about optimising my XP income :)

Excellent observation ... the latest patch (PC) 1.05 added this fix:
Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level.

Can tracking be improved for morpheus by having its dual camera setup not capturing frames at the same time, but with each one of them working with a half-frame offset? If cameras are recording 60fps feed, that will effectively create 120hz tracking if tracking service can interpolate 3D depth of tracked objects for each half-frame.

Hm, I still think that XP is not fixed yet. Just did a green side quest...during the quest I got three times 5XP...so, 15 XP total...meh.

Hm, I still think that XP is not fixed yet. Just did a green side quest...during the quest I got three times 5XP...so, 15 XP total...meh.

This is the fix, previously you would get 0XP. It's a balancing act not to overpower your character for upcoming quests.
I'm in favour of that TBH as it makes game more interesting and challenging when needed. But I'm sure for those not agreeing with me, there will be mod or patch later on!

Just hit lvl 36. Making it to 37 is going to take a lot of grind!!
What about Gwent? It is entirely another game within the game. Have you managed to get some of the best cards and all the decks? I fancy one of them in particular, but don't have enough cards except for the Northern Realms.

What about Gwent? It is entirely another game within the game. Have you managed to get some of the best cards and all the decks? I fancy one of them in particular, but don't have enough cards except for the Northern Realms.
I'm not really that interested in playing (or visiting!) Gwent but if it's a way of getting XP I may dip my toes in.

Back