E3 Predictions 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 86764
  • Start date
Why do you expect Medievil? Because of leak? That leak has been proven to be fake by the creator of the leak. :p

Not because of the fake leak... just because it is time to revisit old classics again. Now would be the perfect opportunity for Sony to bring back stuff like Medievil, Primal, Colony Wars
:runaway:
and Syphon Filter.

Colony Wars in particular would be EPIC on Morpheus.:mrgreen:

Yeah I know it's wishful thinking, but just let be with my dreams.

Colony Wars is a great game, but in addition to that, I would like Morpheus revival of G-Police. Man, that game had such an aggressive view cutoff distance. They did not even bother themselves with fog , land and buildings just appeared out of pure blackness. :D

Another good candidate for VR game is Pandemonium. Reboot of that could work well both on HDTVs and VR.

Because they delayed Gamescon pressconf [they will IMO leave David Cage's new game for Paris Game Week], they could possibly reveal a bit more than usual on this E3. I expect new looks at U4 & SF5, updates on Santa Monica, Bend, maybe Polyphony, and usual range of multiplatform games [Persona5, Destiny, Battlefront...]. As for indies/VR... I don't know what to expect.

e32015westhallldbaq.png

e32015southhallfdb4q.png

That's a lot of Nintendo floorspace! Three booths, are they going to have a real god damn press conference this year too, and not just a webcast like the past couple years?

Also, largest non-console hardware manufacturer is Turtle Beach? Wow, that's a surprise, to me at least. That sure is a shitload of headsets and earphones they want to exhibit! :LOL:

NX console with a 2TF amd gpu and 8 jaguar cores?
Sure would need a lot of floor space to show off all the third party ports they missed.
Then just run the wiiu games in emulation...

:runaway:

NX console with a 2TF amd gpu and 8 jaguar cores?
Sadly, no NX details until 2016, and who knows when the darned thing will actually launch.

Nintendo might decide they want to wait until it's closer to PS4/xbone to be refreshed, to avoid being the odd man out yet again...

They need a lot of space for all the new Mario games.

I said that and now I'm sad.
Anyone sane who was surprised by Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame V, Devil's Third and Splatoon announcements should by now closely follow Nintendo.

Sakaguchi told people if Terra Battle reaches 2 million downloads that there will be a console game and Terra Battle had The Last Story related update and The Last Story is Nintendo's IP so a sequel is possible in case The Last Story has performed as Xenoblade Chronicles in terms of sales and Xenoblade Chronicles got a spiritual sequel that is out now in Japan and US this year.

Monster Games helped Retro with development of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze thus one portion of Retro was working on something else such as maybe Metroid and we know from rumors and what not that they are apparently working on a brand new game engine for quite some time.

Japanese Nintendo Direct is from my local time today or tomorrow, around same time Capcom has a announcement so Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate port could be happening and with good reasons. It sold over half a million in around three months in Japan and less than a month in North American and Europe since launch and Wii U's install base is now three times larger.

Next Level games is working on something...

Animal Crossing for Wii U has been hinted and people speculate that it has some connectivity with that AC:Home Designer game that uses Amiibo cards.

If Valhalla games had a similar deal like Platinum games then that would mean that they would be working on a second game for Nintendo.

There has been rumors, hints and speculations of a main Kirby game being in development, could be for Wii U and it would be interesting if they made a fully 3D Kirby game.

Shadows Of Eternal's is MIA though the dev said it is still alive and it uses Cryengine 3/CRYENGINE(4) which fully supports Wii U so Nintendo might have snatched it up after couple/few failed kickstarters/public funding/fund raising... Nintendo has renewed their copyright on the game and they could decide to do a remaster for the game.

Zelda Wii U is delayed to 2016 thus chances of Nintendo choosing to remaster a Zelda game is right and Twilight Princess would be next and they ported, redone textures and lightning in 6 months for Wind Waker HD, they have the tools and man power to do so and Nintendo's employee count increased by 200+ employees from fiscal year 2013 to fiscal year of 2014 which is two fully sized triple AAA or single Triple AAA+ development team in capability which I can describe the increase in man power.

Paper Mario for Wii U has been hinted, rumored and "leaked"... The frequency is relatively high so chances are decent that it is true.

You don't know what Nintendo pull off... Everyone was surprised with Punch Out on Wii and Kid Icarus on 3DS revival, they could revive something old. *grin*

Another Paper Mario could be interesting... I remember enjoying the thousand year door on GC.

But I think we have a different definition of the word surprised.

Surprised nobody said anything about the size of Warner Bros booth. Must have some big Lego games coming. Or they need it just for Mad Max & maybe the rumored Arkham remastered collection.

Tommy McClain

Back