Mortal Kombat X freezes after playing about an hour

Hi. I installed Mortal Kombat X on my PC ( AMD FX-6300/ASUS M5A97 R2.0/ ASUS R9 270X DCU2 TOP 2GB/2x4 Corsair vengeance CL9 1600 MHZ DDR2 RAM/ST1000DM003 7200 RPM /Corsair Carbide 300/Corsair CX600-Windows 8.1 Pro X64) When i play Mortal Kombat X about an hour, the game freezes. Sounds are playing like game running without problem but the screen is freezing.

Temperatures of GPU and other devices are normal but CPU is a little hot sometimes(Hwinfo64 says CPU Package temperature is max 59.2 celcius on last time i played but i didn't logged the values so i don't know how much hot my CPU at the crash time) but i think it's a safe temperature(am i wrong?) . No O.C on anything.

The game is automatically updates itself, my Windows is up to date and my BIOS is up to date. So:

1/what should i to do to get rid of this issue?

2/Is there anyone who has a system configuration like mine(especially same CPU and same GPU) and has the same or similar problems?

Thanks in advance.

I have a friend who has tons of problems with Mortal Kombat X, and he's using a laptop with a HD8970M, also a Pitcairn.
His problems are more serious: terrible performance, needs to lower everything to be able to play at 720p with lag.

Your problem seems different. If it's always after an hour, maybe it's a memory leak that fills your RAM?
Try playing it with the task manager in the performance menu running on background (the one with the usage graphics). When the game crashes, check the memory usage histogram.

Back