The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Does look a bit like the male lead of an 80s metal band, ha ha.

Glad I'm not the only one! I just made this.

HrR5vv9.jpg

I am doing fine with my souped up Igni sign (and +20% boost to all signs) and poison damage from both my swords but I still don't know how to apply an oil to the sword ! How ? And u keep encountering different kinds of monsters , do u keep changing the oils or what ? :???:

Last edited:
I am doing fine with my souped up Igni sign (+20% boost to all signs) and poison damage from both my swords but I still don't know how to apply an oil to the sword ! How ? And u keep encountering different kinds of monsters , do u keep changing the oils or what ? :???:
You should be able to select it and apply it at any time, but they only last temporarily.

I wish one of the d-pad buttons would be used to quickly change the magic spell assigned on the shortcut (R2) button.

You can do that. When you hold the left trigger to parry, you can use the left and right d-pad buttons to change signs.

The only thing I feel is not as good as the rest of the game is the sound design.
The voice acting is superb. But the sound effects are kind of sub-par...

I just couldn't help it to stare at the wildness for every 5 steps I take. Imagine a Photomode with this beast.
OhXahRH.jpg

pP6F7no.jpg
Wow, thanks for sharing. @RenegadeRocks , I wrote a quick tips guide in the previous page. Oils and potions are always there to use, you just need to Meditate if you run out of Wither potions.

This game got me totally hooked, :) played it 7 hours straight tonight (got ready for the Griffin fight and won, time flies like an arrow)

Last edited:
I have to say that this game is like playing two games in one. The cards game, Gwent, is so addicting. TW3 is becoming my favourite game of the new generation and the best of this decade along with Skyrim. Life is Strange would be up there too.

I just couldn't help it to stare at the wildness for every 5 steps I take. Imagine a Photomode with this beast.

I really liked the look of White Orchard but now in Velen it's even better and much more diverse. And so big!

Yeah I think Velen is where the adventure really begins. I feel so immersed in there.
You've probably stumbled on a few blacksmiths by now but I just found one in Oreton which is the town on the mainland directly north of Fyke island - the big island in the huge lake at the centre of the map. I've finally upgraded my trusty silver sword!

I'm thinking how much time I spent in White Orchard, around 7-8 hours, mopping things up then looking at Velen which is massive and looks as though it has about ten times as many things to do on the map then realising there is still Novigrad and The Skellige Islands to explore! :runaway:

Back