Destiny [PS3,X360,PS4,XO]

Yeah PoE drop stuff. But hopefully the experience are great. Although because the boss are even more bullet sponge....

I guess I'll use destiny item manager for easy load out.

But... My vault already full. Argh

Only level 28 one is random , level 32,34 and 35 ones are 'fixed' and remain the same. So, I don't know. I think it will be less replayable than Raids, but when there is loot to be gained then ppl will play !
Level 28 one will be just like the ROC playlist and we will see ppl playing it like ROC playlists for marks and rep.

Heh, it was actually thrawl that got me all 3 times. My buddy put his bubble in the doorway (who doesn't have helm of the saint 14) and I kept getting attacked from the side by thrawl. With lightswitch on, they can kill you in 1-2 swipes.

Well, Defender's pulling the bubble there are death traps if not everybody knows what they are doing. Just screws up the shooting lane for Thunderlord.

Only level 28 one is random , level 32,34 and 35 ones are 'fixed' and remain the same. So, I don't know. I think it will be less replayable than Raids, but when there is loot to be gained then ppl will play !
Level 28 one will be just like the ROC playlist and we will see ppl playing it like ROC playlists for marks and rep.
Level 32 and 34 change every week at the reset so they aren't the same all the time.

Thunderlord is a beast for Queens Wrath...

VERY interesting new hunter helm, Celestial Nighthawk, GG only gets 1 shot but it does 6X damage! Very cool and imaginative perk, and should help buff GG a bit which is needed. Will be nice on bosses. Could see it becoming my go to gunslinger helm. It wont be as good for patrols where 4 GG shots is better, but it will be better for bosses.

It's funny how I've done a 180 in most endgame content from finding bladdancer useless, to using it more than gunslinger. It just sucks the actual super is useless in endgame, you just need the invisibility bursts. I spend 90% of time ignoring my super as a bladedancer and it feels like a waste. It's nice on Queens Wrath bounties though. It does quite a lot of damage to the fallen majors and isn't extremely dangerous to pull off for a change.

Last edited:
The HOW Hunter gear looks so badass!

http://www.vogloot.com/

Kepri's sting, increase reload speed with PRIMARY weapons? Awesome! Also "touch of venom", if I read it right means it takes less time to go invisible when crouched, and you do 4X melee damage from behind when invis.

Bones of Eao...upgrades double jump with an aditional jump?! Nice for a bladedancer.

Many of these look like must haves.

Two new exotic scout rifles, my favorite class of weapon, also.

I don't know what happened, but was playing the new bounties and stuff and suddenly it hit: Its all just a grind !!! Every new weapon I get puts me right back into the grind instead of jumping around having fun with tis abilities, I need to first grind to just unlock them !

The game had been so much fun uptill now that I never really thought like that, but after almost na year, it is showing signs of boredom now. I am still not sure of buying HoW.....maybe its Comet with more sizeable additions when one should jump back. Just ONE strike in HoW ! One? and what, 4 story missions ? and the fact that Year one weapns, the whole point of Destiny, will go defunct when COmet hits ! So, why should I eve care about acquiring them if they are going to get replaced this October/november ??? :rolleyes:

i never concentrating on the "pokemon" aspect of destiny's loot so i just play to enjoy the experience. But even for me, HoW have bad value because it have so little new stuff and it even does not have a raid.

but i will still buy it, simply because its the only multiplayer game that can be played leisurely. Playing BF4, titanfall, left4dead, etc need too much concentration. With destiny, i can simply hide in a corner when real life matter come disturbing. I also can play while eating, drinking... while watching youtube or movies.

EDIT:
i just realized. I think thats why i met so many people eating while playing destiny lol. Because you can.

AAAAAAGH lost a bunch of exotics and legendaries because too much blue engrams on postmaster -____-

make sure postmaster are clean... or the postmaster will take your exotics

Yes, but one becomes ineffective at raids if weapons are not levelled up ! I found myself doing negligible damage to enemies cos my weapons weren't grinded enough. In this game, weapons are your powers. You play so much yours are anyways levelled up :D lol !

Yes, but one becomes ineffective at raids if weapons are not levelled up ! I found myself doing negligible damage to enemies cos my weapons weren't grinded enough. In this game, weapons are your powers. You play so much yours are anyways levelled up :D lol !

my weapons are usually max EXP but i did not level them up. Too little "weapon parts" :(

Had a great first day with HoW. I got 2 legendary guns just from engrams I got from the either chests. Also got new legendary boots 2 legendary chests and 2 helmets from same engrams.
The new armor along with ascending my exotic armor got me from 31 to 32 before I played a mission. Got the new side arm from the story missions and my 5 chest key. Did the nightfall and got mask of the 3rd man exotic hunter helmet. Then I did lvl 28 prison of elders and got the last word from the chest along with a queens scout rifle.
Bought 2 vanguard guns a scout and an auto rifle. Lastly did lvl 32 prison of elders and got a weapon core that got me gauntlets that put me to lvl 33 the first day.

House of wolves is so short. Played morning, finished noon. Including PoE.

The story also weirdly disturbed gameplay

Back