The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Oh thanks for the heads up. Pre-loading it in Steam now. It's tiny. Only 21.3 GB. I was expecting something far larger. /sigh.
That's weird, it's a 31Gb download and 35Gb install on PS4 and CDPR have confirmed the assets are the same on all three versions.

Does the pre-load include the localization files, i.e. the voice work of the language you intend to play in? Steam shows the game needing 36Gb of HDD space.

On GOG preload was 26GB if I remember correctly. Either there will be few GB more to come at launch or on PC they could compress with more compute intensive codec and save space.

At least this game is not using uncompress audio to bloat download size :)

Ps. That video from yesterday showimg travelling throug map was very nice! Love architecture and landscapes in this game :)

The games looks really frickin good on PS4, way more impressed than DA:I and FFXV demo.
aV8tekW.jpg

Like wow.

Oh thanks for the heads up. Pre-loading it in Steam now. It's tiny. Only 21.3 GB. I was expecting something far larger. /sigh.

Skyrim was similar but obviously a lot of asset reuse, which is far more prevalent in a fantasy setting. Still unexpectedly small though.

So except for Dsoup here, all others are buying on the PC?
I may get it on PC eventually, it depends on how it'll run on a 4Gb 780M in my iMac. Otherwise I'm i7'd and RAM'd to the max!

PS4 Day one though so I can play on Vita remotely!

Wowza!

Is this also created by Digic Pictures, same as that 30sec TV spot of Geralt fighting a griffin? If yes, then we know why we did not get a new fancy Assassins Creed CGI on unveil of AC Syndicate. :D

Also, someone needs to dig up HQ video. This 720p YT feed is not enough.
I really like the preview of the video. The ending with the city in the background and Geralt on the horseback is so evocative.

Every video I watch from this game makes me feel so bad that I don't have it for now. Seeing how much I enjoyed Oblivion and Skyrim, I might pre-order it today for the X1, at a discount.

I have The Witcher 1 and 2 on the PC (purchased at GoG, but 2 is unplayable on my laptop) and TW2 on the X360 (games with gold promotion), so with this one I can say that I completed the Geralt trilogy. If not now I can purchase it later down the road at a higher discount.

Last edited:
Wowza!

Is this also created by Digic Pictures, same as that 30sec TV spot of Geralt fighting a griffin? If yes, then we know why we did not get a new fancy Assassins Creed CGI on unveil of AC Syndicate. :D

Also, someone needs to dig up HQ video. This 720p YT feed is not enough.
OH MY GOD !!!!!!! Holy shit, that went straight like a silver arrow through my pink heart !Thats exactly how the novels feel !!!! CDPR gets it, they know the Witcher !

House of Wolves cancelled and Bloodborne needs to be rushed !!!

I've read 2 books of short novels and then 2 books of the main story. Never played W1, but played a lot of W2. I am ready for Witcher 3, but I still haven't decided where to play it. My FX8350+270X are not sounding enough, and alternative is PS4.

OH MY GOD !!!!!!! Holy shit, that went straight like a silver arrow through my pink heart !Thats exactly how the novels feel !!!! CDPR gets it, they know the Witcher !

House of Wolves cancelled and Bloodborne needs to be rushed !!!
haha, take a valerian and everything will be fine.

Back