NVidia NV1 SDK (and other 3D API SDKs)

Stiletto

Newcomer
The NVidia NV1 Windows 95 Multimedia Accelerator Software Development Kit 1.50 has been leaked by an anonymous source.

Since then, it has been uploaded to VOGONSDrivers:
http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?fileid=706

Includes NVLIB. Fairly high-level SDK, not much hardware info to be found.

This is the conclusion of a twelve-year quest for me:
http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14&p=37

Many thanks to my source (no, he doesn't have anything else NV1-related, and nothing Sega-related for that matter.)

I am still hunting:
- 3Dfx Glide SDK for DOS v2.03h2, 2.03h3, 2.1 (not 2.1.1), 2.2
- ATI 3D Rage I/II SDK - any version
- Bitboys/Tritech Pyramid3D API SDK - any version
- Creative's Creative Graphics Library SDK - any version
- Matrox Simple Interface (Mystique) SDK for DOS and Windows - any version
- Rendition Speedy3D SDK - any version
- S3 MeTaL API SDK - any version
- early Criterion RenderWare 1.x, BRender, RenderMorphics RealityLab, Hybrid SurRender3D SDKs
- alternate revisions to PowerVR Series 1 SDK (2000-05-02), S3 S3D Toolkit 2.6, ATI 3D Rage Pro SDK 4.1, NVidia NV1 SDK 1.50, Rendition RRedline SDKs from May 98 and Dec 98.
If you can help, please send me a private message.

(Moderators/admins, if this is not a desirable thread, please delete.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternative to what?

Alternate revisions, meant to say. Imagination Technologies was pretty nice to upload the PowerVR Series 1 SDK from 2000-05-02 for enthusiasts and hobbyists for a specific hobbyist to redistribute last year (and since taken it offline again in some website reorganization), and I'm sure everyone including myself is grateful, but maybe there's additional versions out there. :)

Also applies to the NVidia NV1 SDK (version 1.50 was leaked, perhaps there were other versions) and so on.

I have a ton of versions of the 3Dfx Glide SDK after all, though that was uploaded publicly to begin with... *shrug*

Back