Just Cause 3

Scott_Arm

Legend
Looks glorious. Can't wait.

Tried to search for another thread, but the forum complained about the search terms being too common.

looking good and fun, but it's release window is really crowded, hard choices will be made.

Is it supposed to be out this fall? To be honest, there are barely any games this year I'm interested in. Batman is one ... beyond that it's slim pickings. Mad Max (another Avalanche Studios game) looks good as well.

Going to be a lot of fun, and you know it's going to be visually stunning as well. Looking forward to the chaos and destruction.

looking good and fun, but it's release window is really crowded, hard choices will be made.

Just hope all are good and relish in the prospect of buying "your must have" titles at cheaper prices at later dates when you actually have time to play them.

Its a win-win in my book.

It's an important year for Avalanche for sure; fist Mad Max then JC 3.
Hopefully they are not spreading themselves too thin and hopefully WB and Square gave them loots of €€€.

Last edited:
Developing two big games at once is quite an achievement for a studio estimated to have about 250 people. The timing is also a bit wacky, so will we get two games from Avalanche in 2015 then two games in 2017/18? I wonder why they didn't pace the two teams like at Naughty Dog so as one starts a project the other is halfway through what their working on.

Developing two big games at once is quite an achievement for a studio estimated to have about 250 people. The timing is also a bit wacky, so will we get two games from Avalanche in 2015 then two games in 2017/18? I wonder why they didn't pace the two teams like at Naughty Dog so as one starts a project the other is halfway through what their working on.

Because IIRC Mad Max has been massively delayed and was never meant to be a fall 2015 release... it was supposed to come out at least a year before JC3 I think .

Just Cause 3 is out, draw distance is really good, world is large and detailed, game is fun in the same way as JC2 was. I like various challenges and wingsuit challenges I like the most. Game doesn't take it self too serious, which is good thing ... I will add some screenshots later. .... and the most important thing, attaching rocket engine to a goat doesn't make her fly, but I will keep on trying ;)

My neighbour has this and, having played it for about 30 mins, so do I. I wasn't interested in this game at all but it's one of those games where after you've held the controller for a few mins and worked out the controls that you'll have a stupid big grin on your face because it's fun. The grapple and tethering have so much scope for mayhem.

Yes, it's a fun game. Games are fun again! :yes: Several more hours to download for me so back to Fallout 4.

I'm a bit late to this but I'm thoroughly enjoying it! It's not a game that would usually appeal to me but my girlfriend bought it on a whim and I'm now hooked. The story is ludicrously tongue in cheek, the characters wonderfully eccentric but likeable and charming and the gameplay is sublime. The big plus is it's one of those games where it is great to just go off mission and just have fun in.

Has what been fixed? It's running fine on PS4 for me and I've put about 15-18 hours in and no problems other than occasional framerate dips during mega explosions.

Back