Guild Wars 2: A Different Kind of MMO

I haven't played the game since a few weeks after it came out. You can join me in GTAV, but I'm telling you now you better keep one eye pointed to the sky. I have a blimp and I kinda sorta know how to use it.

booo

not getting gta ever

My wife is playing and in a guild for casual adults called Asuran Gaters

My wife is playing and in a guild for casual adults called Asuran Gaters

Mind if I join? Not sure how that works. XD

I have a level 29 human mesmer at the moment. just roaming around. edit: just hit lvl 30

I have no idea what to do regarding membership and such. >_>

Last edited:
Mind if I join? Not sure how that works. XD

I have a level 29 human mesmer at the moment. just roaming around. edit: just hit lvl 30

I have no idea what to do regarding membership and such. >_>

Hell, you can also be a member of multiple guilds in GW2. :) I used to do this back when I was playing a lot and doing WvWvW constantly. I hate PvP, but love WvWvW (basically leveled up 4 classes from 1-80 just doing that). Anyway, it made it easier to co-ordinate what was happening in WvWvW as your server needed as much of a 24/7 presence as possible on the multiple battlefields (each one under the supervision of multiple guilds in rotating time slots). So if one battleground was locked I'd just go into a different one with a different guild supervising actitivites against the opposing servers.

Wonderful stuff. Damn, I feel like hopping in now and doing some WvWvW.

Regards,
SB

I still play GW2 every weekend. It's so "casual gamer" friendly, that I think I'll be playing for a long time. Plus they announced their expansion, and I'm waiting for that as well!
I'm playing since the very begining, and I only have one level 80 thief to show for :p
Now I'm leveling a ranger, for some very relaxed pvp :D

Back