Diablo 3 - Gamepad Edition

For those on the console still wondering about Seasons....

Q: Will Seasons be coming to console?
A: Some features on console are best designed for that platform, and the same is true for the PC version of the game. A large part of the fun of Seasons is the entire community rerolling heroes together at the same time. The offline and disconnected nature of console does not support this style of play. As a result, we do not currently have plans to implement Seasons on console.

For those on the console still wondering about Seasons....
I kind of agree with them. Plus, it'd be so tough for me to reroll a new character on the console from scratch. I have a Demon Huntress which is paragorn level 120 and I don't want to go back and start all over again. It took me a fair amount of time to get there. Maybe when I have some established characters that I can play from time to time, but for now... I am having lots of fun with the DH.

Having multiple characters is part of Diablo, even multiple of the same class (there are achievements for it). There are many ways to build and play a class so they end up quite different. Also Paragon levels are shared across characters. You start a level 1 character with those 120 Paragon levels and can immediately assign them to the paragon stats (yes at level 1). Once another character gets to 70, they start contributing to the Paragon levels as well.

Yes seasons paragons are not shared with your non-seasons characters..... until the end of the season where that entire pool of Paragon experience is added to the main pool.

Console players don't have seasons, but get all the seasonal items, which is why most people play seasons in the first place.
thats good. I do't care for seasons ( don't know what they are), I only care for sweet loot ! I want exotic loo Blizzard, one which completely changes my character.

Whats the deal with the Blood shard vendors, they always sell underpowered low level shit. Why do they even exist if loot is better than their stash :???: ?

Blood shard vendor have quite a high chance to sell legendary items.

I typically wait until I have a few hundred shards, then go to the vendor and fire them up all at once until I get a Legendary...which quite often happens :)

Blood shard vendor have quite a high chance to sell legendary items.

I typically wait until I have a few hundred shards, then go to the vendor and fire them up all at once until I get a Legendary...which quite often happens :)

I only get stupid stuff which is not even close to half in stats of what I already have. :rolleyes: !

BTW< remember the game didn't let me play with you.............it doesn't let me play with another friend of mine too. i can play with randomn with no issue, but whenever I want to play with someone speicifically, it throws a tantrum :mad: ! Only two ppl on my friend list actually play D3 also aggravates the issue.

Blood Shards are a good way to obtain specific legendary items as you can target the slot. It may take you a LOT of blood shards but the alternative is luck of the draw from random drops.

Blood Shards are a good way to obtain specific legendary items as you can target the slot. It may take you a LOT of blood shards but the alternative is luck of the draw from random drops.
Blood shards are an odd creature. I got a legendary after my 5th try, but then...nothing ever since. I think Kadala is worse than her father Gheed.

Having multiple characters is part of Diablo, even multiple of the same class (there are achievements for it). There are many ways to build and play a class so they end up quite different. Also Paragon levels are shared across characters. You start a level 1 character with those 120 Paragon levels and can immediately assign them to the paragon stats (yes at level 1). Once another character gets to 70, they start contributing to the Paragon levels as well.

Yes seasons paragons are not shared with your non-seasons characters..... until the end of the season where that entire pool of Paragon experience is added to the main pool.

What's the point in having multiple versions of a single class in D3 when you can just respec at any given time.

Because it's a pain to completely re-spec, swapping out equipment and keeping track of your full build. My 2 Barbarians are completely different, one of which I fine tune to its specific build and the other one I experiment with other builds. I also use Seasons to level a 2nd version of a class which once it ends eventually joins the main set of characters.

Yeah, I saw that as well. Anyone knows what changed?

I updated the PS4 version with the patch notes yesterday (hadn't downloaded it yet) on www.techingames.net, and I also put a link to a post detailing the changes a bit further there. Patch is 1.178GB on PS4 and notes:
- Over 50 new Legendary items can be found, including three brand new class sets, updates to existing class sets, and new gems. - New Bounties added, including a brand new bounty type. - The Treasure Goblin family continues to grow with the addition of the Gilded Baron, the Insufferable Miscreant, and the Gelatinous Sire.

this is a better link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/18642492/patch-220-now-live-4-7-2015

Oh I have played it enough, pre ordered on ps3 as well as 4, just not fired it up after the new patch :)....will try out tonight to see what's new

Back