Planetside 2 : F2P [PS4]

'Peaking' could of course mean staring at the floor
Yeah, but what a floor! :yep2: I know nothing about Planetside but skimming the training it reminds me of Warhawk which I really liked on PlayStation 3. One of the few multiplayer games I had time for.

It helped that not everybody flew the Warhawks, mostly because to fly them well you had to be drunk or concussed. Just looking at an enemy Warhawk was usually enough to send it spinning into a mountain. Good times.

It's one of the few FTP games I'm interested in. I remember trying the first game about 12yrs ago and finding it a bit sparse. Probably didn't venture far enough, it just came across as bland.

They said fall this year, but didn't say anything else I think.

Btw as far as PhysX goes, I'm not sure if that will make it into the PS4 version, or at least not at launch. Right now it is disabled in the PC version. I think it was causing stability problems/graphics artifacts.

Unless they have come up with another solution for PS4.

It's one of the few FTP games I'm interested in. I remember trying the first game about 12yrs ago and finding it a bit sparse. Probably didn't venture far enough, it just came across as bland.

You can actually play the first one again today for free. Have it installed on my laptop, great fun.

Feels more like a proper MMO as well with more interesting persistence. Love the inventory management specifically, great game.

I am quite "lucky" when it comes to beta codes; I always participated to every beta I subscribed to.
Finger crossed then.

I am quite "lucky" when it comes to beta codes; I always participated to every beta I subscribed to.
Finger crossed then.

The gods of beta invites HAVE NOT abandoned me...I received a code.
Too bad that I won't be able to play until Monday :(

Back