DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

Spotted !

2mpZmqR.jpg

They need to simulate a comb for the simulated driver. Maybe some gel too.

with the new replaymode we've got access to new interesting viewpoints, so i tried my first timelapse.
Looks like for this view the shadows do not update accordingly to the sun position.

with that view i could notice that in manual gearbox cars, the driver does not use the clutch pedal.

with the new replaymode we've got access to new interesting viewpoints, so i tried my first timelapse.
Looks like for this view the shadows do not update accordingly to the sun position.

Whaaat the horror, well thats it, I'll never play a second of Driveclub again ;)

I'm sorry, but I really can't get much excitement out of that last video where sounds are concerned. I mean seriously, have you guys ever heard a Maserati in real? It might sound good as a game, but I seriouly wouldn't even compare it to real-life. :S

I'm sorry, but I really can't get much excitement out of that last video where sounds are concerned. I mean seriously, have you guys ever heard a Maserati in real? It might sound good as a game, but I seriouly wouldn't even compare it to real-life. :S

it's not quite the real thing but it's still on of the best i've played when it comes to car sounds, what's really good in this video is the reverb in the distance.
and it sounds even better with a 5.1 audio headstet than a stereo youtube video.

I still wonder why in wet conditions the spray behind the cars are so small. These sprays further have only minimal impact on the window of the car behind...as everything else in wet conditions is so well made and life like, this stands really out to me.

Back