I won right to buy the PS4 20th Anniversary Edition, What should i do with it?

Yes, don't break any seals or tear any paper if you want to sell it in pristine condition! But since it's probably contaminated by your cat, it's probably too late ;-)

Your cat is awesome! :LOL: But that collection of wood and nails barely meets the definition of a "box". It looks like my 1st year woodwork project in school :yep2:

Put it back in the box, back in the crate, and into a dark, dry store-all. In 50 years you'll thank me (and hate me until then! :p)

@Nesh
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH :p

btw the one who bough it told me to buy an xbox one lol.

@London-boy if it was sold the day the anniversary is... it should be 2400 USD instead of 1800USD, because my country currency goes into a dive in these last 3 months.

PS4 20th Anniversary + special PlayStation Merchandise sold @ 1852 USD
Good for you. Glad you got this little lucky break.

I am pretty sure the value would have been huge in some years
That's always the way. If you can wait, it's generally better to, but there are benefits to cashing in now too. And sometimes poorer folk have little choice, needs driving action.

@Nesh

ah... man... now i feel really bad. like i dissapointed to myself why i did not explicitly ask you to buy it.. Because i think people like you will be able to appreciate more, than the one who bought it a few days ago. they probably just re-selling it.

heck, i even give them a bonus of a bunch of beautiful merchandise...
i think it was 2 beautiful mug,
a PS flashdisk
a PS keychain
a beautiful PS calendar

agh why i give them a bonus.!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid stupid stupid me :(

EDIT
AAAAAAAAH and i have not taken any picture of the merchandize .....
after i finish my thesis, i MUST draw it again from memory and print the mug on a mug printing service...

they are so beautiful

-___- i cant calm down at all, just made this:

MwDjVzD.jpg

i think Toro and Kuro's color is wrong, but the mug looks like that (they were using the /\ [] X O colours).

one mug is white, one is black.

Back