Ori and the Blind Forest [XO, NX]

The visuals look great. Going by the reviews, the game is very difficult. Wasn't expecting that. I thought it would be a more casual type game "experience" that most art games fall into. Looking forward to trying it.

Moon is a strange studio. Collaborative development across the world? Good job on Microsoft for finding them and having faith in them to make a game like this.

The visuals look great. Going by the reviews, the game is very difficult. Wasn't expecting that. I thought it would be a more casual type game "experience" that most art games fall into. Looking forward to trying it.

That is the part that makes me jealous. Sure, the visuals are gorgreous, but there's supposed to be an equally strong mechanical foudation underneath it all. After the Child of Lights, Valiant hearts, Papo and Yos and White Nights of this world, something a bit more substantive would be more than welcome. Let's hope it'll find its way to a Sony shore near me at some point in the future.

So grabbing this on Steam. It should look beautiful on my MBP 15" Retina display and I'll play using a DualShock 4 :yes:

That is the part that makes me jealous. Sure, the visuals are gorgreous, but there's supposed to be an equally strong mechanical foudation underneath it all. After the Child of Lights, Valiant hearts, Papo and Yos and White Nights of this world, something a bit more substantive would be more than welcome. Let's hope it'll find its way to a Sony shore near me at some point in the future.

I hope it finds its way onto PS4 as well. More games for everyone!

I hope it finds its way onto PS4 as well. More games for everyone!
If it does it'll probably be a long way off, the 360 version doesn't have a release date other than "TBA 2015" yet!

Probably. That said, it happened with Limbo, it happened with Fez, and it happened with Dust. Eventually it'll come.
Reminds me that I've barely even touched Dust. Really not liking the art in that game at all unfortunately. A kingdom for furries.

Probably. That said, it happened with Limbo, it happened with Fez, and it happened with Dust. Eventually it'll come.
Eventually. But by that time the Blind Forest will have been deforested, cleared and replaced by a Starbucks, luxury condos and GAP stores :yep2:

The game is made on Unity! So it shouldn't be too difficult to make a transition over to ps4!

It's not coming to PS4 fam. Microsoft not only publishes this game, they also own the IP.

Can't wait to play this tonight on XB1. I knew this game would be amazing when it was first revealed. Congrats to Moon Studios! I'm sure they're jumping for joy with the great reviews so far. Kudos to Microsoft also for backing the project. Seems like they found something special with this title.

Back