First "Kameo 2" screenshots [XO]

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
:)

Actually, it's a bit of a joke, but a guy whose nick is Xbicio created a world and a dungeon featuring Kameo --he plans on creating 4 worlds and 4 dungeons. He used Project Spark to created this new iteration of the original X360 game.

kame2.jpg

kameo6.jpg

kameo3.jpg

kameo5.jpg

kameo1.jpg

LOL, we need a thread for this, off-screen look filter! :runaway:
Indeed, really hope that the sharpen filter is not part of the graphics.
Otherwise looks very nice indeed. :)

Now he just needs my E3 prediction to come true, Kameo toons created for Spark.

They look like off screen captures but I bet it looks gorgeous :)
Good eye there! I never knew until the original author mentioned the images were captured off-screen.

Dammit Cyan! I was about to get hyped.
I really need to revisit and play this game again.
I can't read your mind, but I understand what you mean. I also thought they were Kameo 2 screengrabs and was hyped. The typical Project Spark trees could give it away for those familiar with the game.

Indeed, really hope that the sharpen filter is not part of the graphics.
Otherwise looks very nice indeed. :)
heheh, no, it's not. As @Nesh has pointed out already, the screenshots are from the TV, not from the console's framebuffer.

i'd love to see a sequal it was such a fun game. Except of course the water level !
Me too, and it is one of those games that screamed originality everywhere, plus there were hundreds of units on screen at times, which was kind of crazy for a launch day game.

LOL, we need a thread for this, off-screen look filter! :runaway:

Now he just needs my E3 prediction to come true, Kameo toons created for Spark.
Hahah, I'd like to see that thread . How much I miss discussions about perfectly gorgeous off-screen images directly taken from excellent HDTVs, when people didn't know they were off-screen and used that as weaponry to show of the superior graphics of their console!

What about integrating an off-screen discussion on the Graphical effects that should be standard by now but aren't thread?

I read somewhere that Rare had started work on a Kameo sequal, but the project was canned. If I remember correctly they were going for a more adult style.
Oh found a screen.rarefantasy.jpg

Could have been a neat concept. Like the 360 version of Heavenly Sword. I hope they do something with Kameo it was a great 360 launch title.

I think it is a good IP to use, especially as X1 needs games for the E rated crowd. Although, I have to admit my now 10-year old is hooked on Project Spark and rarely goes to Minecraft. I will have to add up how much all the DLC has been, at least it is his allowance. ;)

I think it is a good IP to use, especially as X1 needs games for the E rated crowd. Although, I have to admit my now 10-year old is hooked on Project Spark and rarely goes to Minecraft. I will have to add up how much all the DLC has been, at least it is his allowance. ;)

In project Spark if you wait until you have enough credits you can get nearly everything for free just by completing the daily challenges. However that is over the course of many months and I know children are not patient and disciplined enough for that. They also seem to be adding new item packs faster than I can earn free credits.

He keeps begging me to post his creations, but I promised the world I would not unleash that horror on them. Most games involve endless spawners of baddies, looks more like fountains shooting out. Gives us the controller and says to test his new level. His levels are pretty, but he needs to work on that core gameplay concept a bit. ;)

He was sick a few weeks back, so I let him play while he was resting. Created a huge cave system with lights, lots of moving cameras, particle effects, etc. Nicely done, then he added the spawners. Doh!

He keeps begging me to post his creations, but I promised the world I would not unleash that horror on them. Most games involve endless spawners of baddies, looks more like fountains shooting out. Gives us the controller and says to test his new level. His levels are pretty, but he needs to work on that core gameplay concept a bit. ;)

He was sick a few weeks back, so I let him play while he was resting. Created a huge cave system with lights, lots of moving cameras, particle effects, etc. Nicely done, then he added the spawners. Doh!

MOAR MUNSTERS! GIVE US MOAR MUNSTERS!

Regards,
SB

Back