What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something is wrong with your computer? SR4 never crashed on me and I haven't heard of the game having stability issues.

Maybe something is wrong with your computer? SR4 never crashed on me and I haven't heard of the game having stability issues.

I don't know. Yes, SR4 known as stable. Checking memory with memtest86, upgrade/downgrade GPU drivers, re-seating RAM and trying with one module, monitoring GPU and CPU temperatures, uninstall and reinstall the game... Nothing works! I tried all of them and they didn't resolve my issue.

Currently playing Grid Autosport
You have to reach level 10 in each discipline to unlock the main championship, so I decided to start with drifting to get it over and done with.
My god I am losing the will to live.....
I f**king hate drifting who the hell comes up with a score system where you an score 4million points in 2 laps.

Assassins Creed Unity here (PC). Best looking game I've ever played and actually performs quite well too for the most part. I has issues at first with the stuttering but after a bit of experimentation with graphics settings and setting a frame rate limit to 35fps in Rivatuner along with vsync i't now very smooth for the most part. Stutter does creep back in occasionally after some time playing but a restart soon shifts it. I do also get some very strage pauses where the game literally freezes for 5-10 seconds and then carries on as if nothing happened. That occurs maybe once every 20 minutes. I'm guessing it has something to do with video memory getting too full as I'm playing at "high" textures on a 2GB card. I should really be using low but aside from those freezes the higher textures aren't impacting the frame rate or frame pacing.

Gameplay wise it's pretty good although I think they should have spent more time on the main story and less on the side quests. I've only done a little of the main story so far which I've certainly enjoyed, but I've heard it's quite short so I'm trying not to play too much of it in one go, The world itself is pretty amazing, the sheer density and detail is well above anything I've ever played before. Just walking around looking at things is quite fun!

Currently playing Grid Autosport
You have to reach level 10 in each discipline to unlock the main championship, so I decided to start with drifting to get it over and done with.
My god I am losing the will to live.....
I f**king hate drifting who the hell comes up with a score system where you an score 4million points in 2 laps.
You could skip drifting in Grid 2, which I did because I fricking hate drifting it's so dumb.

Finished AC2 and decided and needed to play graphics engine demo :)

WOW! Ryse is impressive to look at! Not much time to play this weekend but first 30 minutes of this game already showed me some of the best looking game worlds I ever seen!

Finished AC2 and decided and needed to play graphics engine demo :)

WOW! Ryse is impressive to look at! Not much time to play this weekend but first 30 minutes of this game already showed me some of the best looking game worlds I ever seen!

It gets even better later on. Along with Assassins Creed Unity it's easily one of the best looking games available on any platform currently IMO. Not that I've played all the latest games though.

I'd count Alien Isolation in that group, though obviously very different environment.

Still playing FF13, willingly stuck in chapter 11. Probably will try to finish all B and lower side mission. A is damn hard (although I did finish some of them, thanks to death). Still haven't upgraded anything yet. I really should start upgrading my equipment to make life easier.

Some Elite:Dangerous and Dota 2. E:D still is a skeleton in terms of content though the first major update has fixed some things. I guess in a year it could be a really great game, or not.

edit: nice job forum software with those smileys

Playing Dying Light. I stopped playing Dragon Age, just got bored of it. I was also trying to get better at BF4 online since I bought the premium thingy. I still suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back