DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

Yes ai is one of the changes they mentioned on the Facebook posting, not had chance to play since the update though.

So is the AI different or am I imagining it? I did a couple of single even races in Japan. The cars did not ram me, I did not get penalties for the bumps and I actually came in #1 and #2. It was .. dare I say...fun? I wonder if main campaign will feel different?
I had the same feeling too. Booted it up after a long time and I was racing almost acceptably, with one hand on my controller and the other elsewhere, while also watching The Good Wife on my laptop. I was well impressed.

A.I was improved in yesterdays patch. Also, multiplay TT mode is now acvtive...and is f'n awesome! You VS multiple players all vying for top spot. Other players are of course ghost cars. Fabulous to see the leaderboards constantly updating.

wow, didn't realise it was free...the whole game is currently only £20 for PS+, never a better time to buy it!

I'm just confused now as to what the season pass actually offers?

Seasons pass = even more stuff.

There is a chart somewhere in this thread detailing the dlc free and paid for.

Tour modes are free for season pass users. There are many more to come. One more added bonus is that you get to say you are a season pass owner...people will be impressed.

hmm, i did not notice anything with the enemies other than they did not hit me.
They way they moves still the usual. Not as crazy as Forza horizon

In the Videogamer.com video regarding the update, Dave Scammel said the tracks have been widened to better facilitate overtaking. Any truth to that at all? Or was he simply referring to the Japan tracks. Those strike me as a little wider indeed.

wow, didn't realise it was free...the whole game is currently only £20 for PS+, never a better time to buy it!

I'm just confused now as to what the season pass actually offers?

I noticed as well, and bought it, must admit i am not impressed by the game, the driving feeling is totally off, just doesn't feel natural to me, the feedback from the car is weak, breaking heavily can hardly be "felt", the default views are bad.. argh!

Back