DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

I bloody hate that car in the current challenge! Still, 3rd after 3 laps...prolly get a few secs off that. I've got some challenges I'll post in a bit. Mixture of races and TT's.

Be warned, I have had Anthony on for quite a while and he's quite a contender ;)

I wonder how you manage to get to the top in the challenge on this hyper beast, especially by just doing a few laps!

I've had to work for 30 mins to get that 1:17.4. But it's only the second track in the game I've spent serious effort in getting a decent time, so a new race with another car would be easier next time - this based on my experience with GT6. Still I know Antan tends to beat me anyway. ;) also, very nice time novcze!

Am I seeing right that the game shows you how much you would gain if you get your best sectors? Because that's something I hadn't seen before in a game.

hi guys, I've dealt with the common cold so I wasn't that active in last few days, but otherwise I'm up for any challenge ;)

hi guys, I've dealt with the common cold so I wasn't that active in last few days, but otherwise I'm up for any challenge ;)

You and me both!

Where do you see that?

When I stopped driving, I got an overview of sectors. The sectors show in red how far off the target (I think novcze) I was, but in green I see different times, and I think those are my best sector times, because they added up to about 0.9 secs, so not the 1.5 secs I'm behind no 1.

down to 16:6 and the bloody game crashes!

Hmm, I haven't had a single crash yet ... Anyway, you'll do better than that ;)

ok, redone and now down to 1:16.5 but thats that for me. Only so much time i can give 8). I've just sent a challenge out so look for that 8)

im too afraid to check the gamealerts... Last time i did that, i cant stop playing drive club trying to beat Globalisetaur lol

ok, redone and now down to 1:16.5 but thats that for me. Only so much time i can give 8). I've just sent a challenge out so look for that 8)

I got mine down to 1:17.3, but at this point I am starting to miss a wheel for that tiny bit of extra precision compared to the motion controls, though they hold up surprisingly well.

I tried your crazy challenge but I don't think I will spend the time to be competitive there ;). Instead I went back to the campaign and got my second star on that combo which after your race suddenly seemed much, much easier, I broke my previous record in the second lap ;) (1:15.x is still tough though).

Antan is really quite fast! But still a tad behind me...but the problem is Globalisateur...he improved again!!!! Holy shit, congrats mate...

To be fair, his middle sector was poor. I must have gained a good 4 tenths on him, but I lost during last sector, a was a bit down first sector.

Back