What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ My Crusader is unstoppable uptill Torment 2. At 3 it gets difficult. Haven't played since I got into Destiny, though. I plan to get backinto it and conquer Torment 6 some day.

@patsu
omg have it arrived? record some stufff :D

EDIT:
it only have 18 minutes of flight time. Does that give enough times to get nice framing for amateur photo/videographer?

and what happened when 18 minutes is up? does it automatically fly-back where it take-off?

18 minutes is enough if you know what kind of shots you want before taking off. Flight time is only one factor.

If the drone can fly faster and is easier to navigate (e.g., fight wind condition), you save time too.

If it runs out of battery, it will fall from the sky and a mushroom cloud will erupt over patsu's house when his wife finds out.
Just kidding, it should be able to find its way back (assuming GPS is still working).

I know, I am simply jealous :p

Congratulations on the purchase.

Hey fellow dad! I also bought a cool drone for my kid.. a Syma 5XC, around 50 dollars.. also what! isn't that a pretty expensive kit :) How old is your kid.. would you like to be my sugar daddy? :)

I bought a small one before and it felt like a waste of money. The battery life deteriorates and I can't do much with them.

The Inspire is supposed to be easy to pilot. I will be experimenting with a professional photographer friend. Will see if he can charge his customers more for the novelty (e.g., events, magazine, etc.). :-O

Last edited:
@patsu
wow i read it also support pre-defined waypoints. Awesome for simple top-down photograph of unreachable sites (after disaster, etc).

Ok, we finished the game yesterday...up to the boss on tournament 2 difficulty, but he was to strong. On T1, it went fine :)

We also did some farming and did the bounty hunting stuff, got a nice box with legendary items :)

I hope they release another SP DLC!! Pleeeeaaaase!

@Renegade: I'll invite you the next time we are online at the same time!

Continued my Lords of the Fallen adventure...just killed the second boss (commander or what he is called).

Also experimented with the CA setting...I am blind towards it effects it seems as I could not tell a difference when I switched it off and on...maybe a certain scene shows the difference more effectively?

In total, the game is quite a looker.

After 3hours in, I am still not sure I like this game. I have the same issues I had with Demon Souls...up to now, the combat is a bit boring and lacks variety. Every fight plays out the sameup until now (even boss fights): shield up, circle around enemy, wait for his attack, hit him...rinse and repea until he is dead.

I am also a bit lost: lvling up seems quite slow and I can't afford to bank my EP in the magic part...I mainly went for attributes and increased stamina (to carry heavy armor). Is it worth investing in magic abilities?

I started Wolfenstein. Got some good reviews and it was well cheap.

Almost embarrassingly I have to point out that it's very fast. Almost too fast. I've been used to slow-ass 30fps on FPSs for so long that it's quite a shock to enter a game where you can do a 360 in a millisecond. It will take some getting used to.

Ah yes. Ugly as hell and very much a step back to 1735 in terms of gameplay but for all its failings, it seems fun so far.

I started Wolfenstein. Got some good reviews and it was well cheap.

Almost embarrassingly I have to point out that it's very fast. Almost too fast. I've been used to slow-ass 30fps on FPSs for so long that it's quite a shock to enter a game where you can do a 360 in a millisecond. It will take some getting used to.

Ah yes. Ugly as hell and very much a step back to 1735 in terms of gameplay but for all its failings, it seems fun so far.
The game gets very beautiful later. I am also playing through it between other games. The visuals as wel as gameplay goes into crack mode soon. Also, what I love the most is their way of storytelling, much better than Valve's.

Also, I just bought HOHOKUM, its on sale and looks very very unique. Hope its fun :) !
Also, Puppeteer for the ps3 is also on sale and I am thikning of buying it. I haven't been on the ps3 for quite some time now but this looks so unique that I want to :D ! I just hope they are doing a remaster for it cos the visuals are very pretty and I would love it if it comes to the ps4. Have there been rumours or news of such?
Also, how is Puppeteer? Should I go for it?

GTA V on PS4 (lots of mopping up to do) and Banished on PC.

Billy, I can hold back no longer. It's "Torment" not "Tournament".

I am still playing a bit on Torment 1 difficulty and tried out a Nephalem portal...this is fun as well.

During one of my missions (can't remember when) I got some weird item (another portal stone??) which is orange in color and has an infinity symbol on it: what is it for???

Last edited:
There was apparently an update for the Diablo 3 PS4 version...it is now like the PC version (better treasure goblins, blood shards prices and chances are readjusted and so on). What is very nice: played yesterday a few rounds of Nephalem gates missions...and it appears that the PS4 version features now monsters from The Last of Us! How cool is that: several times I battled those fungus zombies...they have all variants up to the Bloater :) Cool!

Also, I am now Paragon rank 50 or so...and we finished all those missions on Torment 2 difficulty...I also found a very cool legendary set piece (zunimass set piece). When getting all 4 sets...you get an extreme bonus: your fetish army stays. As my whole WD built is based on the fetish army...this seems to be the perfect gear for me.

Is there a way to grind for specific legendaries (maybe regions where it is more likely that those drop??). Otherwise I see no chance in ever getting this set :(

Yes, definitely. You won't regret it.

It's a very underrated game: a charming, poetic adventure with a great soundtrack.
Yea....I bought it and played the first two parts, it is amazing ! This could easily have been the ps4 launch title. Everything looks so real this could easily be sold as 'can only be done on a ps4' !
Love it :love:

You can look at www.techingames.net for info on updates and versions, at least for games that I own ;) and on PS4 you press option on the game and then choose update history as well. The Tlou stuff was in there since launch afaik btw.

You can look at www.techingames.net for info on updates and versions, at least for games that I own ;) and on PS4 you press option on the game and then choose update history as well. The Tlou stuff was in there since launch afaik btw.
Really? I encountered it this week the first time! Still cool :)

Yesterday we did some of the great rift gates...went up to 18. these are really fun!

It seems that we don't have much trouble with T2 anymore...we'll try T3 soon!

Btw, this game really has unlimited coop content...it is crazy! Diablo 3 is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back