DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

There is someone in the second b3d club who doesn't appear to be playing anymore (hasn't played much at all, actually) so try requesting to be added, club is called 'beyond30d'.

Any why is no one from the main club taking on the challenges! slow pokes! :p

That challenge you shared on Beyond3D clubs is ridiculous (in a good way). I noticed that it helps if you avoid the puddles...
:D

:oops:

Managed to get mine below 1:09... wow.

I think I need to turn off face-offs when I do these challenges. Partly because stuff like the "cornering" face-offs distracts me and makes me do stupid stuff, and partly because the game is now insisting on making me aware, every lap, that you had a really good average speed through one of the sections. Turning off ghosts helped me in the past.

i can leave my place from beyond30d club, i'm not really good nor active as a online player, but i wanted to be able to play the club only cars ^^!

Would you believe it was my second clean lap? I just figured 'ok, someone else have a go :)'. That is, I still had maybe 10 terrible laps :p

I added a challenge of my own. The new (free) DLC car. If you think the atom is a handful :mrgreen:

I have a 3 free slots in my "PePe Club PL". But the club level is just 13 so it rather for someone who wants to earn some points and help the club rather than just join a club with high level and gain access to all the club level limited cars.

There is someone in the second b3d club who doesn't appear to be playing anymore (hasn't played much at all, actually) so try requesting to be added, club is called 'beyond30d'.
I don't want to eject people for inactivity, but there are evidently people who want to get in, and this person seems to have never played DC more than a tiny bit; they basically joined the club one day and then never came on again. I decided to remove them.

Finally got the game from PS Store over the web.

Was having trouble buying it from the console PS Store probably because I was looking at the wrong Drive Club icon ?

Karamazov I have a question for you.
Are there any differences between the car models in time trial mode vs photo mode ? I know that the game uses higher quality models for time trial mode but how do they fare in comparison to photomode ? Are they identical or are they closer to photomode than they are to the car models in normal mode?

in time trial the car is the same as in photomode, i could not notice any detail switching. It's like in forza 4 i guess, time trial model was the same as photomode (but still not as detailed as autovista), contrary to full race model, but the big difference is that in F4 even in photomode during a race, AI cars did not switch to highest LOD, where driveclub uses highest LOD for every single one of them. i can' tell for other new gen racers as i've never tried them.

actually there are LOD transitions hapening during photomode for all cars exept the one selected as main viewing, you can see it happen by zooming and unzooming, only the main car selected as direct target stays the same wherever the camera is.

Back