DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

Yeah, looks great! Though almost shockingly, it's not actually disappointing to go from there to say, here:

I would expected to feel like 'nah, now the game looks crap', but no, it holds up.

Just saw this game in the flesh. Why's there no thunder with the lightning?!

There definitely is. I remember not liking that the thunder was instantaneous with the Lightning. But I haven't played the game with patch 1.10 yet.

raced only to find that the majority of players have leave. 1 enemy left. Then he leave after hitting the track railing.

btw Mii Cooper is the only car with righ-steer?

All the brit cars are aren't they? Like the Aston's?
thanks, ill check.

driving using left-steer is weird and when i accustomed to it in-game, it confuses me a bit when driving right-steer real car. Especially for the "feeling" to move in cramped space (parking, etc). Something feel off.

Well. This makes no sense at all:
http://realtime.lighting/dump/dc6.mp4

thrgouh the tunnel going from 2014 to 2015, happy new year driveclub fans ! (and the others too lol)
http://i.imgur.com/Jkrwyxg.jpg

I have a sneaking suspicion that the tunnel entry and exits are used to mask toggling on/off tunnel lights and the sun. Everything always blooms out completely or very briefly fades to black.

i wonder if they could generate a tornado whith their cloud tech, would be amazing.

My guess is the sky is middleware; truesky from simul. In which case no :p

The change from tunnel to light does really take too long, I noticed that too. You have to be really old or have some kind of condition if your pupils take that long to adapt ;)

That challenge you shared on Beyond3D clubs is ridiculous (in a good way). I noticed that it helps if you avoid the puddles...

And I can totally hear the thunder with the lighting on my system, it's making quite a lot of noise actually.

I was playing this yesterday, and I noticed that it seems that the amount and duration of 'blinding' that goes on when you exit a tunnel actually seems related to how big the difference is between the light inside the tunnel and outside. So it could perhaps just be a matter of somewhat exaggerated settings after all.

I also noticed for the first time what a nice cloth animation actually happens on the various flags in the game, particularly the ones that indicate the corner difficulty.

Back