Anyone having trouble playing Youtube videos?

bbot

Regular
I have been having troublr playing alot of Youtube videos since Christmas Eve. Not all, but most. Have you been having a similar problem?

Nope, I'm ok. Have you tried going to Adobe and downloading the latest version? I keep automatic updating disabled, so that's what I do. You can try disabling, or enabling hardware acceleration. I often use my card for folding at home so I keep it disabled. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=KLXMF I always uncheck the option to also grab the security software.

If you have an Applol computer with Safari as your browser and haven't updated flash in a while you will need to do that manually since Adobe's piece-of-crap self-updater basically doesn't work at all, causing the browser addon to get blocked due to being old and outdated.

Haven't ever seen flash auto-update despite the option having been there for years now. It's amazing how fucking incompetent a company can get and still remain in business, and Adobe's one of the worst who haven't managed to bankrupt themselves with their own ineptitude.

When I try to play a video, I get a "an error occurred. Please try again later", message Strangely, the ads play without any problems.

Right-click the videos and select "send diagnostic", or whatever it says. Maybe some google engineer will take notice and fix your issue...

Also, have you tried switching to html5 video? Maybe that will work better.

Back