Merry Christmas/holidays

Yep, have a good one again. I started mine yesterday by visiting some friends and tasted/approved their Christmas food and today I'll be going to my brother's house for a little family gathering. Santa is coming, but probably will be quite small amount of presents this year even though I've been very nice.

Let's spend a few peaceful days with good people and great food!

Greetings from the master duck as well.
Duck1.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa treats you all well. My family is spending Christmas at my sister this year since it's my niece's first Christmas! She must have been on Santa's nice list because she's going to make out like a bandit. I wish I could be a kid again!!! :( :D

Traditional Finnish christmas carol:
Hei, tonttu-ukot hyppikää,
nyt on riemun raikkahin aika!
Hetken kestää elämä
ja sekin synkkä ja ikävä.

Not sure how well that would translate into english, but the relevant part is in the middle, "life lasts only for a moment, all of which is gloomy and sad"

Merry Cristmass everyone.
I cooked a good meal everybody enjoyed. We drank some nice gewurztraminer then moved to a 2002 st Emilion along with a turkey and vegetable cooked in the cooking juices. It is time for cheese and salad...burp... Then is.the chocolate log... And pink Champagne... Survivors will be allowed to open their presents.

Merry Cristmass et profitez en pendant que ça dure :)

Not sure how well that would translate into english, but the relevant part is in the middle, "life lasts only for a moment, all of which is gloomy and sad"
Very Finnish. :D

Merry smissmass to you all, in retrospect. Hope you had a good one. Take care. :)

Back