New Ubisoft games pulled from Steam

They must have memory wiped me as well since I have no recollection of that...

I got Far Cry 4 with my GTX970. Naturally it's the Uplay version, but I was okay with that since the game was free.

So I preloaded the game last night in hopes to play it when I got home from work today. Now my uplay client says the game is preloaded but not released yet. I searched their forums and it looks like everyone who got the game from an NVIDIA bundle has this problem.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...opy-of-Far-Cry-4-with-purchase-of-NVIDIA-GPU?

I actually found an email from Ubi with my activation code (after I received an email when I registered the game that said explicitly in red text that I would not have to enter the activation code), but when I enter it in uplay I get a message that the code has already been redeemed.

Yeah, ubisoft can shove uplay right back up the smegma ridden snatch it was born from.

Yes, come back to Steam, where there is never, ever any problem with playing a game on launch day...

Ah, OK, not Steam since your disagreement with them. Ummm... come back to GOG! They're quite nice. :)

Ah, OK, not Steam since your disagreement with them. Ummm... come back to GOG! They're quite nice. :)

What disagreement? I'm totally good with Steam. It is by far the best digital distribution platform available, and it keeps getting better IMO.

I'm looking forward to playing GTAV in my living room streamed from my PC to my HTPC with DSR for ultimate IQ. I love steam.

Back