The Eternal List of "I Have Spare Keys And I Am Giving Them Away" thread.

Anyone has an extra key for Bastion from the humble bundle please?

Huh? Was this some extra offer? It was not there on the start? Or?

Anyway, you have a new PM as I already own Bastion on Steam...

New offer: Steam key for Trine 2 (have it on PSN+ since a long time and never find time to play it,so better that someone gets it who will use it any time soon) if anyone wants it, first message here gets it.

I still have a Renegade Ops and Trine 2 Complete Story on Steam if anyone wants free.

I've got some Steam keys to give away for Risk of Rain (these expire Nov. 25th!) and Insurgency. They're from the two most recent Humble Bundles, so I give you a link, you give Humble an email addy, and they email you the key. Anyone?

PM'ed (I think--new forum and all). Let me know if it works. And thanks for the offer, but as much as Serious Sam intrigues me, it doesn't feel right to swap an expiring key for it. Plus, my backlog is approaching critical mass.

Orcs Must Die 2 is really freaking fun. And it has some sweet ass mods once you've mastered the stock game.

Already got it, haven't tried it yet. Risk of Rain is kind of neat. I get an Edge of Tomorrow vibe from it. :)

Heh, well Orcs Must Die is one of those games you can easily pop in and out of. It's also super fun in co-op.

Back