GOG.com free game (must check in each day leading up to black friday)

eastmen

Legend
Supporter
GOG.com has a free game each day starting today leading up to black friday. If you sign in each day and scroll towards the bototm it says free game + movie make sure you collect your stamp each dayand you get the witcher 2 for free along with any or all of the free games leading up to it

Mount and blade is free today the 12th

Thanks for the heads up. Btw, should this thread merged with the steam, origin, etc deals (or something like that)?

I guess it's more visible this way, but at this point only people who started on time will snag this (just one free game and movie, not one per day). I'll merge it after it expires in case ppl use this as a reminder.

you need 7 stamps for the witcher 2 you can get one a day till the 25th. So you can still get it even if you start today

GOG.com has a free game each day starting today leading up to black friday. If you sign in each day and scroll towards the bototm it says free game + movie make sure you collect your stamp each dayand you get the witcher 2 for free along with any or all of the free games leading up to it

Mount and blade is free today the 12th
Darn, I missed out on this! Personal life, the forums being down and the changes affecting how games forums are handled -I miss having a direct link to the PC Games forum from the Console Games forum- didn't help either. Did they give a free game every day in the end before Black Friday? That would be very generous of them, but I didn't check. :)

Free game was Witcher 2.
You don't have it yet? The Gaming Gods may punish you for that..

It wasn't a free game every day. It was mount and Blade the first day and Witcher 2 for those that looked at the sale for at least 7 (of the ten?) days it was running.

And I don't know how the gaming gods look at charity (or would it be considered spreading the gospel?), but I happen to be sitting on an extra GOG key for the Witcher 2 if anyone who missed this is feeling worthy. Play it or discover the wrath of the gaming gods! :)

BTW looks like there's another free game on offer: "AGE OF WONDERS"

That's a pretty fun game. Fans of Heroes of Might and Magic should check it out.

Back