Amd a little hint

Davros

Legend
On your website if someone wants to view the eyefinity faq do not force them to complete a 12 page questionnaire before they can.

At least the faq is informative
uHOFeT2.jpg

The link to the guide to configure Eyefinity with various input devices also missing and redirects to the home page.

Hint - use the "Rate this page" at the bottom right. Probably more useful than posting here.

You mean the "Forsee" run survey that occasionally pops up, exactly the same as it does on many other sites, has clear opt in and opt out ("No Thanks") buttons at the start and an "X" in the top right of the pop-up?

I got a pop-up without any clear X or opt out option, but just clicking on the side of the popup disabled it.

Forgot to screenshot.

You mean the "Forsee" run survey that occasionally pops up, exactly the same as it does on many other sites, has clear opt in and opt out ("No Thanks") buttons at the start and an "X" in the top right of the pop-up?
Ah, yes, that's the one I was whining about. It seems to pop up with surprisingly high frequency.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal to have to click on 'No Thanks'. That doesn't change the fact that it's tacky and a bit disrespectful of your audience, and ultimately counterproductive: it's well known that Google displays only 20 results on a search page because they have empirical data that more takes a few milliseconds longer to create, transmit, and render. And that this directly results in loss of revenue.

Took me more clicks (and a separate browser, likely because there is already a cookie on my high frequency browser) to see the request on AMD.com than, for instance, just trying Intel.com

These types of surveys are common for companies selling products to consumers.

huum, its not common, its nearly a standard, every company do it, whatever they sell whatever is the product.

They bother me on every website, but I never see them on Intel because I never go there. I do go equally often to Nvidia, and I've never noticed them there...

Back