Sony TGS presser today

DJ12

Veteran
So this snuck up and I thought we'd already had a Japanese event, guess I was wrong.

So far ign have a live stream that will be running 10 pm pt in America 6 am in old Blighty

That's TGS "Asian keynote", every year nothing ever happens there. SCEJ/SCEAsia just announces dates for game dates/hardware cost/game translations for S.Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and all other Asian territories.

theres leaked TGS games that wilbe anoounced.
ff15may shown
Resi Revel 2 will shown on all major platforms including pc.

This one game from Guerrilla looks really nice, I fancy it --compared to KZ, for instance. What's the name of this game?

60ade0f3jw1eke6m65xijj21kw148b29.jpg

if that artwork are reflection of gameplay feature, then it will be awesome :D
i love the ability of player character to "cling" to enemy and enemy that "respond" when being hit.

This one game from Guerrilla looks really nice, I fancy it --compared to KZ, for instance. What's the name of this game?

60ade0f3jw1eke6m65xijj21kw148b29.jpg

According to leaks and GAF insider, its codename is "Horizon". Third person action RPG, separate SP and MP, possibly openworld.

theres leaked TGS games that wilbe anoounced.
ff15may shown
Resi Revel 2 will shown on all major platforms including pc.

RR2 will be playable on showfloor, and Square will most likely show more FF15 in their screening area in their booth.

I still dont expect anything new on Asia TGS keynote.

Art style looks great, but the image is either an obvious bullshot, or a mockup/preview rendering. PS4 can not produce realtime graphics with that fidelity, sadly.

Art style looks great, but the image is either an obvious bullshot, or a mockup/preview rendering. PS4 can not produce realtime graphics with that fidelity, sadly.

What are you talking about? That image is a concept art drawing..

Well, that's what I said isn't it.

To be fair, your post seemed to suggest that someone was trying to pass that picture as a rendering.
The obviousness of it being hand-drawn is so big that I don't understand how someone could ever suggest otherwise.

It's like saying this is a bullshot/preview rendering:

IrNlSuk.jpg

Well, duh...

Uhm, its a drawing. Nobody said anything about it being other than a drawing.

On topic though, can't wait to see more about Final Fantasy Type 0 for PS4!

Looking at the Guerilla stuff really makes me look forward to what Sucker Punch is gonna do once they finally loose the shackles of Infamous.

So clearly with a 1 year old I was not able to watch the steam at 6 this morning. What were the 2 new ips? Or previously unannounced?

That was information from TWO WEEK old event. This thread was created to cover "Asian TGS keynote", which was mega-boring as usual. The only thing of note was this:

6hJRysI.jpg

PS4 is selling 2x as fast as PS2 and 3x as fast as PS3 in Aasia.

PS2 launch price in europe at least was REALLY expensive, so if it was anything near the same in asia I'm sure that would factor into it. Also, what countries is it selling in right now? The economies of certain nations were quite different almost a decade and a half ago. New markets could have opened up that weren't there two generations ago.

Back