Tokyo Game Show 2014

Farming Simulator for the Vita! Yeeeeaaaaaaah!!
And even a Shoujo game :)

So many games for the Vita.. wow.. There were some fantastic 25 minutes for Vita owners, at last.
Now let's just hope that 1/3rd of these games get localized for the west.

Not very familiar with eastern games, but there seemed to be quite a few pretty big games announced, judging by GAF's reactions. PS4 may do well in Japan after all. I think software (or lack thereof) is the main reason why it's selling poorly in Japan. I think 2015 is gonna be a big year for the PS4, and not just in Japan either.

Not very familiar with eastern games, but there seemed to be quite a few pretty big games announced, judging by GAF's reactions. PS4 may do well in Japan after all. I think software (or lack thereof) is the main reason why it's selling poorly in Japan. I think 2015 is gonna be a big year for the PS4, and not just in Japan either.

Yup. Persona 5 and Dragon Quest are the biggest surprises on the Japanese front. With Bloodborne having an actual release date, Yakuza Zero and Resident Evil series coming, PS4 should do a lot better in Japan.

But Heroes is basically an appetizer. They also need the main course, you know, the numbered DQ game. Hopefully next TGS.

i8PqPEDpkM7aI.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnUYt8DyBk

i always though Microsoft have all the ingredient they needed with Kinect and Xbox 360 for making err... interactive visual novel, communication, relationship, thing.. err. "Love Sim?".

then BAM! Sony announce SUMMER LESSON for Morpheus.
that game will focus on communicatio but i wonder, do PS have good voice recognition? i only tried Kinect and it is awesome, but windows voice recognition is horrible.

the Summer lesson tagline that she say in the title screen:
When summer comes,
Bring me everywhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer Lesson, wow.. very good graphics. Glad to see they aren't beating around the bush ;) and are making something like that straight away.

Summer Lesson, wow.. very good graphics. Glad to see they aren't beating around the bush ;) and are making something like that straight away.

And that's how you sell PlayStation 4 plus a VR headset to the Japanese :yes:

Eurogamer have a video snippet of a themes with typically weird Japanese cat things :yes:

I have to say that while I appreciate sleek utilitarian standard UI, this does look quite cool.

EDIT: themes also coming to Vita.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnUYt8DyBk

i always though Microsoft have all the ingredient they needed with Kinect and Xbox 360 for making err... interactive visual novel, communication, relationship, thing.. err. "Love Sim?".

then BAM! Sony announce SUMMER LESSON for Morpheus.

I don't think Microsoft could get away with making something like that, people would crucify them here in the USA for supporting rape simulators, pedophilia, destroying the children, immoral behavior, etc, etc, etc... Great move by Sony though, I imagine that will sell quite a few vr headsets and consoles in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnUYt8DyBk i always though Microsoft have all the ingredient they needed with Kinect and Xbox 360 for making err... interactive visual novel, communication, relationship, thing.. err. "Love Sim?". then BAM! Sony announce SUMMER LESSON for Morpheus. that game will focus on communicatio but i wonder, do PS have good voice recognition? i only tried Kinect and it is awesome, but windows voice recognition is horrible. the Summer lesson tagline that she say in the title screen: When summer comes, Bring me everywhere
Oh boy...didn't take long for japanese devs to get mad with Sony's next gen tec! Is this really what it seems like?

Back