Life is strange.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
lifeisstrangeconcept.jpg

Indeed it is. With games like this one, Square Enix might be back on track to reinstate their previous glory. It seems heavily story-driven, plus the main character looks like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

Thus, this is a possible must have for me, like 99,9% sure I will buy it.

I am starting to love this generation like the previous one --if games like this one are the norm, this could be another happy console generation.

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, , and PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
The art director and creative producer of the game have said that the game will focus on the complex friendship of the main characters which are polar opposites.

"It's a friendship story," said Koch. "We wanted them to be quite different. We wanted Chloe to be the best friend [to Max], but we also wanted her to be one of the main antagonists. We tried to find a balance in the hostile best friend."

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/14/60...xt-game-looks-like-gone-home-with-time-travel

150814135541_0.jpg

150814135541_2.jpg

150814135541_1.jpg

150814135250_0.jpg

The game is going to be what they call an "AAA Indie,”

as it retains the indie style and creativity, but has the graphics of an AAA games and the full support of Square Enix as a publisher.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08...and-learn-more-about-dontnods-aaa-indie-game/

I thought this was going to be some novel monolog about life in general from your good self. I'm a bit disappointed that it's just a game!

I thought this was going to be some novel monolog about life in general from your good self. I'm a bit disappointed that it's just a game!
:smile2: Like your sense of humour.

Life is conflict. But yeah, you might not want to know tidbits of my life, there are awesome passages and Tales from the Crypt worthy stuff.

Maybe I will continue on that later. Gotta go to sleep, long weekend ahead for me.

Ah, talking about life and this game in general. There is always a reason to live, even if only for videogames. :yes:

It's by the same guys that made Remember Me which I finished and really liked, so I'm definitely in for this one.

Smoking in a game? Seriously?!

Fuck that shit. How much were they paid by the tobacco lobby?

I'm hoping Grall's post in toungue in cheek. Because in a lot of games, there's, you know, killing people. Lots of people. Smashing faces in. Stealing stuff. A relevant cultural reference to something legal that people actually do doesn't seem reason to be up in arms, but the rarity of the occurrence is worth a note, hence (I hope) Grall's comment.

Back