Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

Supposedly early October. I applied via website, but still no invite for me.

Thanks for reminding me that. I just applied for the Alpha myself.

But I am not really optimistic of the outcome as I don't have any Platinum for any Dark Souls game!

Excellent, this game deserves native res iq to show off its beautiful art and assets. And being 30fps should really pump some expensive shaders and what not.
Didn't want the developers to run it at 60 fps? A few extra shaders, I don't know..., but 60 fps for an action title is amazing.

Holy shit, the monster art is fantastic !!!! :O .... and randomlny generated dungeons...thisis getting too interesting, my HDD is choking already !

Yeah this game is looking good. Looks to be faster paced than the Dark Souls series as well. Don't know what to think about that if it is as hard and unforgiving as the Souls games.

Regards,
SB

Does the game actually have any day light, l don't like dark looking games?

It has daylight, but trailers mention that beast come out at night. And we play as a beast hunter.

bloodborne2.png

daylight.jpg

area_SEIDOGAI02_1407930879.jpg

My favourite PS4 game to date, mainly because it looks so similar to one of the most terrifying games ever, Nightmare Creatures.... That games was so scary, the atmosphere was just perfect. Tons of surprises, lots of secrets, perfect gothic setting.. it had everything and was fun as hell.

Yup, this game has me torn. I want it badly, but if it turns out too difficult, I will end up abandoning it midway like Dark Souls 2. I am unable to go gainst those mobs in DS2. Demons Souls was doable all the way, but those mobs mad me quit.

I love everything I see about this game and I want to explore it fully. Any talk of a difficulty setting?

Yup, this game has me torn. I want it badly, but if it turns out too difficult, I will end up abandoning it midway like Dark Souls 2. I am unable to go gainst those mobs in DS2. Demons Souls was doable all the way, but those mobs mad me quit.

I love everything I see about this game and I want to explore it fully. Any talk of a difficulty setting?
Sometimes when the task is too monumental when you look at it as a whole the likely hood of giving up is extremely high. This is like after hosting a massive house party and seeing the amount of shit that needs cleaning the next day.

The best way to approach it is to just work at it slowly. A journey of a 1000 miles starts with a step type stuff. If the game is too hard it's okay, just break it down to easier things that you can accomplish and you'll get there

Watched a 47 min video in japanese. Looked like some twitch kind of show where a girl played the whole Alpha build. From other footages too it seems the combat is faster paced than DS. DS games are like, wait, wait strike, roll ,wait....whereas this looked like roll, roll , strike strike strike, roll, roll ! Also, in coop, the guy in white could spew fire !
Wish we had more comprehensive info n the gameplay. ALso, they say the game is longer than Demon Souls. DS had a lot of areas, if this is longer then I guess even more atmospheric levels. But we have seen only the city till now, right?

Back