Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

Can't imagine a Western release date being much later than Japan's really. Sony was wrong about Demon's Souls being too esoteric for western audiences, and I don't think they'll be making that mistake again.

I just don't want it to be too close to Order 1886 [Feb 20] and Witcher 3 [Feb 24].

Worldwide release on Feb 5 would be OK.

Damn that is a pretty quick release. Sony and From must have been working on this title for longer than orignally thought. It was announced at E3 2014 Right?

Damn that is a pretty quick release. Sony and From must have been working on this title for longer than orignally thought. It was announced at E3 2014 Right?

Do you remember when most games were revealed this way, I.e. closer to release rather than 2 years out?

Apparently they've been working on it since they finished with the Dark Souls's Artorias of the Abyss DLC.

I received a e-mail from Sony, letting me sign up for the Bloodborne Alpha test. It doesn't guarantee me access to the Alpha, but still. :D

Why? It has 2-3 weeks buffer before Order 1886 [totally different genre] and Witcher 3 [mass-market targeted narrative-oriented open-world RPG]. I dont see any of those games being choked out.

Anyhow, awesome new TGS trailer

Why? It has 2-3 weeks buffer before Order 1886 [totally different genre] and Witcher 3 [mass-market targeted narrative-oriented open-world RPG]. I dont see any of those games being choked out.

Agreed. While Bloodborne is certainly choking out the Order for me, I've never had any real interest in that game to begin with. It's not really a case of too much competition, but one of having two games serving wholly different audiences.

Now having Alien Isolation and The Evil Within coming out within the span of a week in October? - that might indeed be a case of cannibalism.

Really loving what's been shown so far, hope it has a meaty SP and more varied locales. And of course reaching 1080p would be the best.

Really loving what's been shown so far, hope it has a meaty SP and more varied locales. And of course reaching 1080p would be the best.

I think they always showed game running at 1080p [target is 1080p30], with two first showings having some framerate issues. Nobody reported framerate problems on TGS build though.

Excellent, this game deserves native res iq to show off its beautiful art and assets. And being 30fps should really pump some expensive shaders and what not.

Turns out I am also invited for the Alpha :p ! The email was lying right there and I hadn't clicked on it at all !!! W

When does the Alpha start?

Anyhow, awesome new TGS trailer

Holy shit, that looks awesome !!!! :oops::oops::oops:

EIDT: Gameplay from TGS:

Haven't watched it yet !

Back