The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2014 edition

Exclusive new SONY content only available on Playstation network. Tailored for 'gamers'.

Mortal Kombat not living up to the CG, never really understood the people who expected that to happen though

Gore looks stupid... or is it just me?

I'll give it a somewhat pass for being cross gen :(

Sad that we cant match CG in a brand new gen in a lowly 2.5D fighter. One of the genres that's supposedly graphically maxed back in 360 gen.

Sony green-lighted entertainment content called "Powers".

They had the Order and LBP 3 so far. We've seen enough of the Order and it wasn't that impressive here; LBP3 doesn't look nextgen either. It's disappointing so far.

Please, please, please bring back Andrew Brohouse. He's their best speaker so far.

I loved the previous version's story mode and thought it was a lot of fun.

Powers? Ok

I did as well. I'll definitely buy it, but I'm surprised that it looks so far behind KI graphic wise.
I kind of over those X-Ray Supers.

Some of the new characters are cool though.

*ahem* please do not turn this into a comparison thread.

Please, please, please bring back Andrew Brohouse. He's their best speaker so far.

I liked Boyes. Many of these other suits are just horrendous.

IMO Sony has never been very good at the presentation aspect of E3. And every year threads about the actual Sony conference usually quickly turn pretty ugly, with people calling it boring etc.

But yet any post E3 poll about who won E3's press conferences, Sony usually wins. Make of it what you will.

Back