The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2014 edition

So uhm are they going to show 50 minutes of LBP?

They should have simply showed the trailer instead of dragging that out. It was kind of painful.

Well, considering how little new stuff we got from MS, it seems Sony shouldn't try that hard either.

Still hoping for something from Naughty Dog...

I don't care who that guy is, if he can't talk English, don't let him on the stage. It's painful.

Entwined, Indy nice looking twin stick version of Tempest 2k? Infamous DLC focuses on Fletch backstory. More Neon art I hope! And LBP3 with some weird sidekicks and more depth to the levels, but looks like upscaled PS3 game. Definitely seems to offer bigger levels though with real 3D environments. Really happy though. Apparently I am at least a bit right, LBP3 will play all previous levels ...

The twitch audio stream here was making him sound like Soundwave Decepticon.

Little Big Planet 3 on PS4

Never really got into either of the first two LBPs. After the Halo collection announce, I want an Uncharted remastered collection. Throw in the same treatment with God of War, to include the PSP releases, and I am sold on the PS4.

I'm hoping to see some really cool stuff to get me excited.
Outside of GOW and Uncharted, I can't really think of any 1st party titles that I am really excited about. Their other IPs never really did it for me.

FarCry4 director on stage talking...

Back