The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2014 edition

Shifty Geezer

uber-Troll!
Legend
MS has learned nothing from last year...lol you must present AFTER Sony because their messaging is much more nimble than MS'

Tweet from a Microsoft reporter food for thought

Tom Warren ‏@tomwarren 9m

I guess Microsoft could finally announce the white Xbox One today and the 1TB version, but I doubt a disc-less model is ready just yet.

On another note I've ditched my cable so I will be forced to watch a stream rather than Spike Tv (assuming they are broadcasting it again). But that's what I usually ended up doing anyway, the better to post about it!

Oh and as always, it's a fun annual e3 minigame to search for that stream which is a second or two ahead of the others to get that first posting edge! Although really quality/steadiness trumps that for me in my old age I guess.

I can't even watch them live. Just heard that band practice moved to tonight, have to leave 10 minutes into the MS conference (if it even starts on time), as we have only one hour this week where everyone is available, and I don't want us to look like total idiots on my 40th birthday party later this month. ;) And tonight I'll likely be sleeping - it's been really hot here and tomorrow I have to work - so I'll need the sleep.

Looks like I am going to be able to catch 30 mins before I'm out for dinner. I'll be one of those annoying people that constantly look at their phone over food.

*have probably always been that person*

Is it me or my browser or does Microsoft's official feed site not let you go full screen for the video, which is running now with the pre-event stuff. Ken Loeb was just milling about.

I can go full screen too via Chrome.

It looks like there will be a new achievement app later this year that helps you track all achievements and to get how help to get the achievement using web search.

Back