Rumor: Project Beast by From [PS4]

Hidetaka Miyazaki, game director of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Apparently he and lot of core crew of those two games did not work on Dark Souls II. Now we know on what they spent their time on. :)
Oh wrong Miyazaki
I thought you meant the greatest film director of all time miyazaki

Looks like DS2 before it was gutted.

2467992-4898692785-fdsxg.gif

The Diablo esque theme really interests me. Gonna wait for some HQ media before I judge on the graphics since I can't see sh*t here.

Or, it will look great at 1080p60...

It's too early to speculate about final product. We have few shitty images, one shitty lowres video, no info if this is nextgen only or crossgen, and when will it come out.

Or, it will look great at 1080p60...

It's too early to speculate about final product. We have few shitty images, one shitty lowres video, no info if this is nextgen only or crossgen, and when will it come out.

I'm a little behind on the 'souls' series.

I was often under the impression that Demon Souls was first? Followed by a Sequel Dark Souls, but then there was a Dark Souls 2? So this one is Demon Souls 2?

Is there any difference between the two series?

Demon's Souls was indeed first. It was published by Sony in Japan, and they retained the IP rights. From Software created a spiritual successor in Dark Souls for Namco Bandai which let them do a multiplatform game. In terms of gameplay and theme, they are very similar titles, but structurally Demon's Souls used a hub world from which you warped to a number of differently themed environs. Dark Souls used a totally connected open world which connected various distinct regions in ingenious fashion. Dark Souls, of course, sold really well, earning a sequel, but there are many inside Sony Computer Entertainment who remain fans and felt they really missed the boat by failing to bring Demon's Souls outside Japan themselves. Contracting From Software for an exclusive follow up, if not a direct sequel, made a lot of sense.

Back