Predictions for E3 2014

• Thread starter Deleted member 86764
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was timed exclusive, always.

I don't recall that, I remember seeing it a E3 last year and thinking it looked like a decent game but its only for XB1. Perhaps my memory is fuzzy... not that exclusivity says much bc in almost all cases unless its a first party the exclusivity is timed which was the point I was making to begin with....

Still, timed exclusivity is always a possibility with third-party games. It has happened many times before. Mass Effect, BioShock, Unreal Tournament 3.. even Titanfall was supposed to be a timed exclusive.

Of course, everything can happen.

More info from Eric Diez, Product Manager Xbox Spain:

Besides digital projects, there will be "big" projects too.
He is talking about 2014 games.

https://twitter.com/Westlander84/statuses/472121653833781249

Forza Horizon 2?

Sunset Over drive in late august / early sept , Halo master chief collection in late sept , Forza horizon in October , leaves them with nov and December games.

I bet we see something from Capcom (dead rising sold pretty well for them)

MS is shaping up to have a really strong fall 2014.

Kaz will be at E3 :oops: Or the Polyphony Digital Kaz?

I think it must be the PD Kaz. Except for the launch of PlayStation, I don't think the head of Sony has ever been present at a PlayStation event. Although perhaps Shawn Layden, Jack Tretton's successor, isn't a fan of the loud, glitzy showy things and Kaz Hirai is (he is). Just isn't going to be the same without Jack Tretton. I still say the guy looked like a mafia boss :yep2: Is Sony Computer Entertainment America, organised crime's biggest money laundering operation?

The most that we can expect from Kaz at E3 keynote is mention of him sitting in a front row.

However, even though he is not longer leading gaming divisiveness, fans are promoting him as a savior of 8th generation of consoles through countless gifs. :D

I hate the suits with their hyperboles and rhetoric, I want to see real people at E3. I will not be satisfied unless we see Mark Cerny, Shuhei Yoshida, Richard Marks and Anton Mikailhov on stage. Bonus points for Adam Boyes.

I hate the suits with their hyperboles and rhetoric, I want to see real people at E3. I will not be satisfied unless we see Mark Cerny, Shuhei Yoshida, Richard Marks and Anton Mikailhov on stage. Bonus points for Adam Boyes.
I don't know about Mark Cerny, but I think you'll see the other three talking about Morpheus. Cerny is probably busy working on PlayStation 5 ;)

Ps5 and the next Xbox won't take much designing now surely. More powerful cpu - check. More powerful gpu - check.

Hmm. I think we're done.

Ps5 and the next Xbox won't take much designing now surely. More powerful cpu - check. More powerful gpu - check.

Hmm. I think we're done.
I imagine it's a tiny bit more complicated than that ;)

I simplified a bit but these are the things cerny did, he didn't design the pcb or anything like that, that was the hardware team

Hmm. I think we're done.
Nintendo did that twice in a row... it didn't end well. At least not for third parties. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back