Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got bit a pieces of warframe blueprints knocking around, we need to meet up at the trading post and see what we have to swap!

Definitely. I have so much extra stuff laying around, aura mods, blueprints, ect. I have more then enough to trade, and still things I want. You wouldn't happen to have an extra Energy Siphon or Continuity mod?

OK. I just tried my first stab at a Nightmare Mission (Cytherean). I started with 0 shields which was always going to be a problem. Killed the first three Corpus I met and then got jumped by a Hyena. And a message from Alad V saying that my support for the Grineer hadn't gone unnoticed...

So the Hyena kills me within a couple of seconds, and the screen goes black and I then find out I've been kidnapped by the Corpus and am in Alad V's base. So I've got to escape. The only thing is that all my weapons have been scattered around the base so I have nothing to start with...

Is this normal?

*Just noticed my Warframe is broken as well - can't collect energy for ability attacks... :sadface: :LOL:

You must have just missed me. I was playing the same level.

Alad V has send his Hyena after me once. And I believe I also have his deathmark now. You know how enemies can sometimes get in to the central pillar on a defense mission, well that happened to the Hyena. He got stuck inside and couldn't hit us, we could hit him but never actually saw him. I got a Detron part out of it.

I think that's normal. Heard there was another deathmark that also had a penalty when failed. Although Stalker doesn't seem to have one aside from killing you. It is interesting though, almost worth trying sometime. Do you simply have to avoid combat until you get a weapon back?

Definitely. I have so much extra stuff laying around, aura mods, blueprints, ect. I have more then enough to trade, and still things I want. You wouldn't happen to have an extra Energy Siphon or Continuity mod?

You must have just missed me. I was playing the same level.

Alad V has send his Hyena after me once. And I believe I also have his deathmark now. You know how enemies can sometimes get in to the central pillar on a defense mission, well that happened to the Hyena. He got stuck inside and couldn't hit us, we could hit him but never actually saw him. I got a Detron part out of it.

I think that's normal. Heard there was another deathmark that also had a penalty when failed. Although Stalker doesn't seem to have one aside from killing you. It is interesting though, almost worth trying sometime. Do you simply have to avoid combat until you get a weapon back?

I don't have those mods. But I have about 300 in my kitty.

I ran till I got my Karak back, but I did try a little Jackie Chan to start with. Didn't work out so well!!

Another "gift from the Lotus" alert mission. An Orokin Catalyst for reward.

Is it just me or is there a gift from the Lotus alert mission every week around this time. They should make it an Orokin Reactor more often. I'm at 1 Reactor an 4 Catalysts.

I shall go and have a look. I spent the whole of last-night soloing the Infected outbreaks. Using the Ignis makes the defence ones a walk in the park. I took my Mag in at level 3 and when I had finished I was half way to level 15!

The gift from the Lotus missions do seem to be a more frequent occurrence since the last update. I will probably not be in as much in the future as I have just got Infamous and MGS this morning so I'll be spending some time with them. But I'm in hospital for an operation on Monday and I'll have 4 weeks of recovery time to burn.

I will probably not be in as much in the future as I have just got Infamous and MGS this morning so I'll be spending some time with them. But I'm in hospital for an operation on Monday and I'll have 4 weeks of recovery time to burn.

I was like this once, thinking I could just go play other games.I was really looking forward to Dark Souls 2 too, and now I haven't played it in a week. I said to myself I'll play some over weekend because then I'll have more time to really sit down and enjoy it. But now I just want to Forma my Nova and Soma and level them back up. I also received the last blueprint I need for Nekros yesterday, and I got the main Vauban blueprint as a login reward today for which I already had the parts. I still haven't played as Volt. I wanted to make sniper rifle for him, now especially since I got that sniper damage Aura mod yesterday. And Zephyr is still too awesome not to play with. I can solo Nightmare missions with her even though she still isn't fully levelled up.

I hope you get well soon.

I shall go and have a look. I spent the whole of last-night soloing the Infected outbreaks. Using the Ignis makes the defence ones a walk in the park. I took my Mag in at level 3 and when I had finished I was half way to level 15!

The gift from the Lotus missions do seem to be a more frequent occurrence since the last update. I will probably not be in as much in the future as I have just got Infamous and MGS this morning so I'll be spending some time with them. But I'm in hospital for an operation on Monday and I'll have 4 weeks of recovery time to burn.

Take care and get well soon.

Are you guys having fun with this game even without paying ?

I've spend 14 Euro now, but that was only after playing for 60 hours. And I still have most of that in game currency left. There is just so much to do in this game, and the RPG systems are incredibly deep. I can see myself playing it for a long time. Especially with yhe frequent updates to it. For me this is the best game on PS4 right now.

Take care and get well soon.

Are you guys having fun with this game even without paying ?

I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore on this game than I'd spend on a regular game. So far I've spent ~£15. And have been playing solidly for weeks now. You can do almost everything without spending any money. It's that some things take a long time to get if you don't. The money I've spent has mostly been for Orokin Catalysts\Reactors so that I can power up my warframe and weapons beyond the normal limit.

You should dip a toe in. Once you've got the feel of the controls it's pretty good fun. Needs more variety in the locations though.

I just completed the mastery rank 8 test. It's a wall run test that has you shooting targets along the way. And it's a crappy test that has nothing with normal gameplay, and everything about is completely broken. So I completely broken it, flying past every obstacle with Zephyr. Mastery rank 8 is the highest mastery requirement a weapon can have.

Cool, thanks for the info.

I'm still looking for a quick game I can play repeatedly. Bought Second Son, but I usually can't complete the inFamous series. Takes too much time.

Resogun remains my goto game. Will give Warframe a try later.

A new patch has arrived finally giving Warframe the ability to break PS4's.

DO NOT PLAY VOID MISSIONS FOR NOW.

There is also a new event. Tethra's Doom. First you have play Interception for Cipher, and you can build key to the Core protection missions. Do well enough and you can earn mods, the Gorgon Wraith weapon, an affinity booster, and badges.

I upgraded today, but I have only played a few infestation games. They look like they have tidied the graphics up a bit, it all feels a bit smoother and the fidelity seems to have changed. Perhaps they are using a better AA method.

What's breaking on the Void missions?

I upgraded today, but I have only played a few infestation games. They look like they have tidied the graphics up a bit, it all feels a bit smoother and the fidelity seems to have changed. Perhaps they are using a better AA method.

What's breaking on the Void missions?

It freezes the game. The PS button won't even work. You'll need pull the power cable to shut it down. When I did that my PS4 wouldn't turn back on for 5 minutes. When did work again it first did a storage check to see if nothing was broken. Thankfully there wasn't. It's a very common issue, almost every Void mission will crash like this.

Edit: DE says it's fixed now. Void missions should be fine again.

The game's performance has been pretty terrible over the last few days. Aside from the complete crash there has also been an error that throws you out of the game, and asks you to report the error. I've been trying to get the Ember Prime Systems, but every T3 MD I've done has ended with the error. Usually near the end of the mission.

I've also been doing vault runs, and now the game is randomly equipping the Hobbled key on me. Imagine Rhino with a 50% speed decrease. :devilish:

The game still isn't running well. I still get frequent lag in the Void, and I got another error. But no more crashes.

I did finally get my Ember Prime Systems blueprint, or rather in true Warframe tradition, I got 3 of them. I'm building her right now. I should have plenty to level up by the time I get that affinity booster. I also got 2 of the mods I wanted. Energy Siphon, the perfect Aura mod for my Nova. That should let me spam her abilities a lot more. And Sanctuary, which provides a shield when reviving allies. And plenty of Forma blueprints, so all in all a good day.

There is another update. I don't know what it's supposed to do unless it's made to stop you from playing the game. The update won't download completely, and the game won't launch without it. The rate at which DE can release these game breaking patches sure is impressive.

There does seem to be a few things gone awry with the balance on certain missions as well. I started a deception games last night and each wave of grineer consisted of just rocket launching heavies. I haven't got a gun that either does enough damage or holds enough bullets to take down that many bullet sponges.

Mind you, yesterday I went 25 rounds on a solo defence (infestation). By the 25th round it was just those ancient green shambling things.

Apparently installing firmware 1.62 fixes the update. Although in my case I had to delete and redownload Warframe entirely.

The balance does seem off. I just had a game where 25% of the enemies were leader types. Even my level 27 Zephyr got destroyed against so many level 13 leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back