Merry Christmas, holidays and for a limited time happy new year as well!

Yeah time to get some feast going on again! This will be the first Christmas that I won't be at my childhood home as my brother is holding the "event" this year. There will be a bit more people and some young persons as well, so Santa is stopping by :)

Should be a good couple days of relaxing and eating over here and I hope everyone else enjoys their time as well! Happy new year to everywhere also :)

Happy holidays all! I might not have been around as much, but this place has still been in my thoughts and a whole lot of you folks in my heart this year....thanks.

A warm and safe holiday to all, and the very best of years for next year. :)

1506590_650026828373122_1573975905_n.jpg
'

Man I am DONE...

Merry Christmas.

Megan's big gift this year was a Kindle Fire (I've already snuck the Game of Thrones series onto it), and Ian's was Skylander stuff. Went to my aunt's last night for dinner and my sister's today. Found out a few weeks ago that my great-niece has type 1 diabetes so playing with her today at my sister's was a real highlight for me.

John , glad to hear you had a great Christmas. I have a close friend of mine who has had type 1 since she was 8 and she is now 30 , married has 1 kid and another on the way.

Back