No Man's Sky. The 100% entirely procedural game probably coming to next gen consoles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
This is the game. Confirmed for the PC already.

Microsoft are super excited about bringing this game to the Xbox One. They also want to use Kinect features with it. (Thanks to Juanito_3D for the news)

Hello Games's procedurally generated space exploration game No Man Sky has yet to be announced for a console. Microsoft's ID@Xbox program director Chris Charla would very much like this to stop being the case, pretty please.

"I would be super-psyched if they want to bring that game to Xbox," he told me in London yesterday. Is Microsoft talking to the developer about it, then? Alas, Charla was unwilling to say more, though he did grin at me in what I choose to call a quietly promising way. Make of that piece of incendiary journalistic speculation what you will.

"We are obviously huge evangelists for our platform," Charla added later in our conversation. "We think it's rad - some of the things you can do with Kinect and SmartGlass and our controller and the impulse triggers are super-cool. So we're constantly out advocating our platform, and we hope that developers give us a call."
http://www.oxm.co.uk/67965/idxbox-boss-super-psyched-to-put-no-mans-sky-on-xbox-one/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back