Is game sharing still in the xbox one ?

eastmen

Legend
Supporter
So my gf and I both have xbox one's (thank you pepsi )

Anyway I bought killer instinct and she can't buy it now even under her gamer tag but she can play it under her gamer tag on her xbox one.

The same goes with peggle, she bought it but I can play it

are your gamertags linked somehow? thats weird.

A weird thing happened to me yestreday. I had NBA2K14 in the Xbox one but wanted to play Ryse... the XBox forced me to use the Ryse dics even though i was logged in...weird

we were on a family plan but ms did away with that stuff. Hey i'm not complaining at all lol , just found it weird

I had NBA2K14 in the Xbox one but wanted to play Ryse... the XBox forced me to use the Ryse dics even though i was logged in...weird

Nothing weird at all. That is how physical media works.

we were on a family plan but ms did away with that stuff. Hey i'm not complaining at all lol , just found it weird

I thought that MS said that gamers on a family plan with multiple Xbox ones could share games. Isnt that part of the reason that plan is more expensive?

I thought that MS said that gamers on a family plan with multiple Xbox ones could share games. Isnt that part of the reason that plan is more expensive?
Yes, I think so. People are also tricking the console into believing it is not the home console.

Thus you can share your digital games with someone you trust forever. I don't know how this works exactly, but it involves a trustworthy person -say a sibling, your partner, parents, wife/husband, etc etc- and sharing your account login details.

You have to untick the option which says the Xbox One you are logged in is your home console, login with the other person's account and tick that option again.... I can't recall exactly, the whole process is something like that.

I did something similar with my GoG.com account and a person I trust.

I haven't set up family accounts yet, but there's a way to share by cross setting the home console option.

For instance, if your account home console is her console, everything you purchase will be available to all accounts in her console. Same for the reversal.

There is no Xbox Gold Family plan. All original Xbox Gold Family accounts were converted over to individual Xbox Gold accounts as of October.

There is no Xbox Gold Family plan. All original Xbox Gold Family accounts were converted over to individual Xbox Gold accounts as of October.

Ok. I just thought I remembered an article at Ign that talked about a family xbox live plan.
I thought it was the ask microsoft about the xbox one.

Back