Choice of console research

LSDoslo

Newcomer
Hey everybody,

New to these forums :D

I'm writing a project for school about game console preferences and the Wii U in particular. I'd be grateful to have your valued opinions for my report!

I've compiled a short, 9 question survey aimed at further understanding the gaming communities impression of the Wii U. Here's the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QW35QGY

Your help is very appreciated!

Thank you,

LSDoslo

Where'd my post go? A couple of observations:

Question 1 is an invalid question as respondents can choose one of two places. eg. a 16 year old can tick box one or two.

Q7 is confusing. Are you asking owners of a Wii and a Wii U why they bought a Wii U, or owners of a Wii why they (might) buy a Wii U, or owners of a Wii U why they bought a Wii U?

Or is Q7 also asking why one would NOT buy a WiiU? There's no way to answer that without using Other. Plenty of missing questions and assumptions made.

1) Problem with question 1 has already been mentioned, if you are 16 or 29, which one do you pick?
2) Question 2 is weird. "PlayStation" and "Xbox" are not specific enough, especially when a new console generation has started and people may have switched. You really should have the following options: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U.
3) Question 4 has the same problem as question 2.
4) Question 6 is missing the most popular genre of all: shooters.

Back