New PS4 Smell

In My country not even ''smell'' of PS4 is available ,but some negative reviews starting to popping up
http://www.awesomegames.co.uk/whisper-it-im-bored-of-the-ps4
As the years go by, the PlayStation 4 will undoubtedly improve; bigger experiences will arrive, more guns and violence will probably accompany them, and hopefully Sony will keep their promise in championing indies. For some people, that will be enough – they want a games machine that will repay their investment over the next five or so years, give them access to the biggest annual franchises and let them chat to their friends while collecting trophies. The PS4 will certainly do that. But at this stage, from the evidence on offer, and the increasingly disturbing practices from third-party publishers porting over last-gen games to the next-gen consoles (Lara goes on a killing spree in Tomb Raider again, only with better hair for £49.99!), the PS4 hasn’t shown the potential to make me feel comfortably numb with unbridled gaming euphoria.

But by all means, Sony, please prove me wrong…

Gaming fatigue. What do they expect for launch titles? Give it a year for next-gen only titles, as on any platform. And if they're tired of shooters et al, they've the publishers and developers to blame, not Sony. Sony's library is generally very diverse. They just haven't much out on PS4 yet.

PS4 has though a better day one lineup than any previous PlayStation.
Really PS2 and PS3 day one lineup was not so rich.

OK, it's official - PS4 is doomed. DOOMED I say! Obviously zero demand if you can buy 999 in one go.

Last time they recieved 12k and those were gone in 27 mins. This close to Christmas it may take longer :p

PS4 has though a better day one lineup than any previous PlayStation.
Really PS2 and PS3 day one lineup was not so rich.
I guess it depends. The European launch of PS3 brought with it Motorstorm and a month later, Elder Scrolls IV. The original Motorstorm is still my favourite by far, I just like the desert setting and the gameplay is as sublime as ever.

Still irked that Evolution are doing a conventional racer and not a nextgen Motorstorm :devilish:

Perfect tech integration moment tonight. The kids were playing swapforce on the ps3, and then watching WallE Blu-Ray. Meanwhile I was sat on the sofa playing AC4 on my Vita whilst managing my fleet on my tablet. No glitches, dropped frames, or noticeable lag. I like remote play!

Perfect tech integration moment tonight. The kids were playing swapforce on the ps3, and then watching WallE Blu-Ray. Meanwhile I was sat on the sofa playing AC4 on my Vita whilst managing my fleet on my tablet. No glitches, dropped frames, or noticeable lag. I like remote play!

How is AC4 on Vita?, I've not tried it yet. I do play Lego Marvel Super Heroes via my Vita but because that doesn't really use the L1/L2/R1/R2 buttons there is no real control adjustment.

Does Blu-ray playback work? Why am I asking you, my PS4 and Vita are right in front of me. :rolleyes:

Movie playback via remote play did not work on PS3, because of sony's and the movie industry's fucking paranoia about the risks of copyright infringement. I expect the same to be true of PS4. Hang on while I double-check...yeah. Correct. You fucking can't watch movies via remote play, ludicrous! IT'S AN ENCRYPTED NETWORK CONNECTION, jesus christ. Stop being a bunch of fucktards, sony and movie industry! Get on with the GOD DAMN TIMES.

Thanks for checking, I got distracted. I guess HDCP prevents this but seriously, if the PS4's scaler is is dropping the video down to the Vita's 960x544 resolution, along with artifacts, who is really going to capture that after the Blu-ray is released. Easier to rip the BD.

How is AC4 on Vita?, I've not tried it yet. I do play Lego Marvel Super Heroes via my Vita but because that doesn't really use the L1/L2/R1/R2 buttons there is no real control adjustment.

Does Blu-ray playback work? Why am I asking you, my PS4 and Vita are right in front of me. :rolleyes:

Using the rear pad for the R1(3) and L1(3) takes a little getting used to but it's usable. It can get a bit messy when you're trying to mortar a man o war, but I find that it down to the sticks being so much shorter. But if you're exploring and treasure hunting it's really good.

who is really going to capture that after the Blu-ray is released. Easier to rip the BD.
Exactly! But there's no reasoning with these media company execs and their god damned lawyers. Burn them all at the stake I say, like the satan-worshippers they are.

So can you watch Blu-rays/DVDs using remote play from the PS4?

I thought they posted the answer already as being an absolute NO. Unless I misunderstood the recent posts in this very topic.

Back