Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Francis Drake's era, perhaps...:D

Perhaps, with seas and pirates,I guess :cool:. We did spot an 18th century costumed character in the LOU documentary !

I also want an old Drake :yep2: ! Old Drake, , with his wisecracks and his pistol tellnig new kids how its done !

I was hoping for something new from ND...not another sequel to a tired series that's basically a ripoff of Tomb Raider...:???:

I was hoping for something new from ND...not another sequel to a tired series that's basically a ripoff of Tomb Raider...:???:

They have maybe the same theme but is plays totally different than TR. Uncharted always reminded me of the movie Romancing the Stone.

Just my opinion...you don't have to like it or agree with it...;)

Uncharted is basically a straight-up shooter with some climbing sequences that are more like cinematics. I don't think you can really compare them.

A game where you play as Nathan's ancestor might be pretty cool.

There's nothing Tomb Raider in it, if anything it is the best Indian Jones games that were never made.
Its mostly a TPS..................................I want cutscenes ND ! I want to see them NOW !

After LOU, I can buy anything ND makes with no remorse/regret/doubt whatsoever ! Hail the Dogs :yep2: !

Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider are the same thing...

TR is also a TPS...all the way back to the original. I'd say both games are more alike than different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish someone would soon decode all the hints in that video, like they did for UC3. I wanna know what the story is about this time.

if they give us PS3 cutscene quality in gameplay ? :p ! What if its even better !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back