3D SsTcEoRpEiOc GAMES A comprehensive list; [PS3,PS4,XO,X360,WU,3DS]

PS4 cant play BD 3D? O_O

how about other 3D, for examle youtube 3D?
Well, I think that it would be possible if your TV accepts 3D as it is independent of your console's 3D capabilities.

http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/youtube-adds-3d/

The title of the thread is bugged. Am I going mental or am I seeing something like this? asdfghgfdsjgk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ With all the repeated Ss and all of that, the title looks stereo at least.

The title of the thread is bugged.
The packing format of the title was wrong, so AlStrong fixed it.

STEREOscopic interleaved in side-by-side == SsTcEoRpEiOc

The title should be more compatible with 3D displays now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't it be relatively trivial to enable 3D BD playback :?:

It' rarely a question of difficulty, and always a question of priorities.
Code has to be written and tested, and for a feature like that, I'd imagine the test cycle would be very long, you'd probably want to test against the bulk of the available 3D disks.

Testing is for cowards.

Build, and if it runs submit it.

If it has bugs then come at me bro.

Edit: Also know as perpetual public Beta.

Last edited by a moderator:
The packing format of the title was wrong, so AlStrong fixed it.

STEREOscopic interleaved in side-by-side == SsTcEoRpEiOc

The title should be more compatible with 3D displays now.
hahah, that's a nice explanation of the mess, so very imaginative. (I didn't see it)

I sensed something but not that.

I guess that you and AIStrong use GDI, :unsure: I am fully into Direct3D for the time being so I saw the title in 3D before already. xP

My husband doesn't like me anymore
:oops: no way, babes!

Code has to be written and tested, and for a feature like that, I'd imagine the test cycle would be very long, you'd probably want to test against the bulk of the available 3D disks.
Wouldn't a small sample set be highly (completely) representative? Get a few movies of each packing type and test them. There shouldn't be any errors in the 3D side of things because all the player has to do is decode L and R images. I suppose there's the potential for UI errors as the UI rendering is software, but that's why we have standards! I mean, you make a player the plays the standard, and write the software that fits the standard, and everything works how it should. Right? Right??

Regards the topic of 3D games, I guess this thread shows 3D is well and truly dead.

Doing 3D blu-rays wouldn't be that much work (IMO). I am looking forward for that, concerts shot in 3D look fucking awesome!

what happen when you watch video games with heavy Chromatic Aberration while wearing 3D anaglyph glasses?

if it works, then we can add those games with heavy CA :p

sorry, i just watched Robert Space Industries commercial and their game have super heavy CA >_<

Nintendo Life has published a video about how Street Fighter 2 would look in 3D. You need your handheld console to see the effect.

Some classic games that received the 3D treatment on the 3DS are; OutRun, Xevious, Excitebike, Urban Champion, TwinBee, Kirby’s Adventure and Kid Icarus. :)

Back