Resogun [PS4] [free on console launch via PS+]

And I think only Antan has a higher score than me now, but he got twice my score. Thats is out of all the people I have on my PSN friends list, not in the global ranking...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am no expert on the big big scores, but staying alive through a level and saving all the humans gives you about 200K+ x your multiplier in bonus. But keeping the multiplier alive and at max, is key.
Ya, figured this out after playing a bit more. Managed a score of 23-some million on Experienced. Can't stay alive in the last level which kills my score.

Have you tried treaty restoring your licences? It seems to be helping other people. Quite a few people are having problems when using proxies.

Sent from my Xperia Z using Forum Runner

Tried it many times :( Also re installed the firmware as SOny suggests. No avail.
The error is affecting a lot of people witout using proxies too. All downloaded games don't work :(. I amnot downloading BF4 as o now cos this error coupled with the abysmal speed my ps4 downloads at can only mean disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
How you managed to make it work? Or it's just automagically works?

Edit: nvm, I just read your post on ps4 smell. Basically finding DNS that works.

Yup, that dns and this time I downloaded directly on the ps4, so. I am guessing that got rid of the error. Though I can't be sure the error was due to downloading via proxy or not.

I'm hovering around the 52 million mark I think. :p

(PS: Not anything to brag about, when I look what others have achieved... :cry:)

You can feel good about that, my top score is 30M on Experienced and 20 on Veteran, so your ahead of most the guys here I think. And Antan is in the lead with 87M or what it was :)

Hit me up on PSN Phil. I'm at 84m but I need to get back on it, I think there's 100m+ waiting for me!

You got any special tricks for getting a score like that? Other than don't die and keep the multiplier alive?

So I finally played Resogun last night for a few hours and I simply have no idea how you guys get these scores. I haven't even gotten 1M after 2 or 3 hours.

Amazing game though, especially under the influence. :LOL:

So I finally played Resogun last night for a few hours and I simply have no idea how you guys get these scores. I haven't even gotten 1M after 2 or 3 hours.

Amazing game though, especially under the influence. :LOL:

If you don't die once on 1st level and you collect all humans, you will have ~4 mil if I remember correctly. :)

Also, don't seek high scores while being under influence. :D :D :D

Key is to keep the multiplier high. I personally haven't gotten very far on veteran (with the multiplier), but on regular difficulty, the aim should be to reach the maximum of 10x multiplier and keep it there. To keep the multiplier, your aim should be to figure out how to save all humans and use bombs and boost to keep destroying objects (if you don't hit anything for a few seconds, multiplier resets to 1). And of course, not dying. A good way is to play the game on easy and learn the basic mechanic of the game. After a while, you'll get a hang of it and know when to leave a human "outthere" to not boost away from enemies only to lose the multiplier.

I think when I reached my score of 52 million, I was able to save all humans and keep my multiplier at max until level 3 (when I boosted away from danger to rescue a human but couldn't get back in time to get a hit so the multiplier reset). The longer you can keep it up, the higher the scores go - but if you make one error and the multiplier resets, you will not be able to recover, even if you make it to the end of the game without a continue screen.

So in layman's terms: keep. the. multiplier. at. max.

If you don't die once on 1st level and you collect all humans, you will have ~4 mil if I remember correctly. :)

Also, don't seek high scores while being under influence. :D :D :D

If you want a big score you need between 9 and 12m at the end of the 1st level. And basically, if you die once in the game....Game Over...

Did anyone get the expansion with the new game modes (and I think it added local co-op)? They're quite good fun, though the second one I think not that many people got how that worked. :) Maybe I found out accidentally.

EDIT: yep, the latest update added local co-op, and also a voxel ship editor! Looks quite funny, like a 3D bitmap editor:

EDIT: and here, the guy is figuring the detonation mode out at the end. But you should really think about your aim if you want to score well, I found.

I played Resogun couch-cooped with a friend last week and it was a blast :)

The only set-back is that the number of lives is shared and some boss fights are difficult to handle (especially when we need to "enter" inside the boss' ship)

Back