Resogun [PS4] [free on console launch via PS+]

This game is though, but you notice you get a bit better all the time, man I have missed my stardust fix :D

:)
BcLOPsYCMAAtVZq.jpg:large

I still suck at this :)

But this is so FUN :D I am not really progressing on the levels, but I am looking for Patsu's high score of 5.6M, I am just 300k away :D Arwin is beaten to a pulp :p

Anybody else on here that plays that I can add to my friends list and compete against?

I still suck at this :)

But this is so FUN :D I am not really progressing on the levels, but I am looking for Patsu's high score of 5.6M, I am just 300k away :D Arwin is beaten to a pulp :p

O' go away~

Don't stress me further in this game. :devilish:

I've played few games yesterday, managed to come to ~20 million. I'm trying to play arcade mode only with "1 coin". No restarts. :)

Managed to save all humans on first two levels, zero lives lost, multiplayer kept alive entire time. :D That's the only way to get high points. From the moment you loose one life, say goodbye to high score...

I recommend you to use that first ship [homing missiles]. After few weapon upgrades, it cleans everything from the screen very efficiently.

I recommend you to use that first ship [homing missiles]. After few weapon upgrades, it cleans everything from the screen very efficiently.

Yeah, it's pretty good. I think I prefer it for Experienced which I tried for the first time yesterday and it is easier to keep multipliers with. The powerful ship is great against bosses though, at least the first three it basically has them for breakfast. But it can clear enemies sometimes so fast that it breaks the multiplier combo.

Add me, tuna74 .

Will do when PSN friends thingy is working again.

I blasted through all the levels on Rookie last night, just to get those trophies then I moved to veteran mode. Not doing that hot there, but its easier to get higher scores I feel.

Still super fun game, getting way more playtime than Killzone.

This game is like crack. Finally activated my included 30-day PS+ trial and downloaded it. I'm not very good but it's crazy fun.

I am no expert on the big big scores, but staying alive through a level and saving all the humans gives you about 200K+ x your multiplier in bonus. But keeping the multiplier alive and at max, is key.

Back